Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madara in this manga and anime (at the end) just :wow: and He staying body themselves.

Madara is far stronger then he should be all things considered, what's worst is his chakra based on the attacks he just used should be in theory nearly empty, yet it's not.... Broken is not the word,

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well the mask dun broke

tumblr_my2m33huB11t0ix1do1_400.gif

The way that they had Obito's voice change was dope. I like how they also mimicked the actual chapter by not having any dialogue, adding dialogue would have ruined the scene. I forgot how sick the animation of Kakashi Gaiden was as well.
And I had forgot all about this:
tumblr_my27rg58B11sizcobo2_500.gif

tumblr_my27rg58B11sizcobo1_500.gif

tumblr_my27rg58B11sizcobo3_500.gif

I remember in the manga thread everyone went nuts when Kishi just ended the chapter like that. The way Kishimoto drew it still looks a lot harder than the way they interpreted it though
madara_and_obito_by_tonlor-d5dscsi.png

that's easily one of the rawest villain poses ever.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madara has steal the Mazo from Obito. Use Mazo sealing chains on the Tailed Beasts. ...which remind me of when Kushina used the same chain on Kyuubi. Which make me think Killer Bee may soon end up dying......and which make me think after losing Kyuubi. Would Naruto manage to survive. Or would his Uzumaki trait help him?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
At this point theres nothing new AT ALL naruto can do.. we've seen him use EVERYTHING in his arsenal against obito since the beginning of the war.. sasuke on the other hand we aint seen anything full yet.. makes me think the focus shifting on sasuke to face madara..

make it the new generation uchiha vs. old age uchiha

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Madara has steal the Mazo from Obito. Use Mazo sealing chains on the Tailed Beasts. ...which remind me of when Kushina used the same chain on Kyuubi. Which make me think Killer Bee may soon end up dying......and which make me think after losing Kyuubi. Would Naruto manage to survive. Or would his Uzumaki trait help him?
Naruto would survive by his clan trait

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Naruto aint gonna be TnJ'n Madara, i dont see that happening, The seeds are already there for Sasuke to be the one. The battle of the only two men to weild the EMS. Time for Madara to this youngn what them eyes are all about.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
:banderas: Yooo he's gotta let saucegay beat madara tho. Naruto already done too much. On some Goku shyt. let Sauce get some shine. And he'll be able to eradicate the pain and evil intent of the old Uchiha clan and build a new one as the new Hokage, while Naruto goes around SOSP'ing it up helping out the other nations. Would be wack if he settled on just being the hokage after all the shyt he's done IMO