Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:heh: people complaining that the manga is headed in the wrong direction. Did people forget that its target audience is 11-15ys old. So of course some things have to be lite.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Kakashi the GAWD.

:wow: @ how moist this chapter was tho.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
First Gaara now Shikamuru, Naruto's cult is slowly destroying every decent character in this manga. I guess i missed the chapters where Kishi developed Shika/Naruto's brotherly relationship. Im just gonna ignore how the only thing this fukk nikka could think about while dying was how he'd be a Naruto's righthand stan. How many times is Naruto gonna inspire the Ninja Army during this fight, why does it matter... only the Mary Sues are fighting :pachaha: Why is Kiba still in this manga and who the fukk was that lame with the glasses:bryan:?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Gaara now Shikamuru, Naruto's cult is slowly destroying every decent character in this manga. I guess i missed the chapters where Kishi developed Shika/Naruto's brotherly relationship. Im just gonna ignore how the only thing this fukk nikka could think about while dying was how he'd be a Naruto's righthand stan. How many times is Naruto gonna inspire the Ninja Army during this fight, why does it matter... only the Mary Sues are fighting :pachaha: Why is Kiba still in this manga and who the fukk was that lame with the glasses:bryan:?

It was during that arc where they went after Hidan for killing Asuma. Shikamaru has actually worked with Naruto more than anyone not a part of team 7. With that said the "bond" does read like straight up bullshyt. Most of the "bonds' in the series are really nothing more than characters stanning Naruto after he does some epic shyt.

:dead: @ the TenTen and Sai Appearances. I didn't even know who Sai was at first when I saw him :pachaha:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how every character has been rendered irrelevant. Instead of distributing his chakra to all these peons, they should give Naruto their chakra. That way he can for a huge bijudama to defeat Obito with...oh wait...:lupe:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Its funny how every character has been rendered irrelevant. Instead of distributing his chakra to all these peons, they should give Naruto their chakra. That way he can for a huge bijudama to defeat Obito with...oh wait...:lupe:

This isn't:whoa:

Naruto__Dragon_Ball_style_by_WendyUchiha.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto has been getting progressively worse. The storyline used to have clever surprises, interesting jutsu and exciting action sequences. Now it's linear DBZ bullshyt. I'm hereby done with Naruto.