Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The negative effects were removed but the nature chakra binded with his body since uchiha are naturals at copying techniques :troll:

This is another thing about this entire story

Kakkashi was known as the gawd of copying techniques, i believe they said he had like 99

then why the hell can i count all the techniques he's ever done in this shyt on one hand :mindblown:

and Kishi purposefully made it so all of the attacks that were worth a damn dont have any hand movements so basically it was worthless, he just wanted the sharingan to have yet another ability that could be convenient in the earlier portions of the story :scusthov:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Let's be honest though, not every ninja technique is worth using. I imagine kakashi got a lot of bullshyt techniques that are obsolete at this point(1000 years of death). Outside of Raikiri, lightning clones, summoning, gates and some genjutsu, Kakashi doesn't need that many jutsu. The jutsu you see from Kakashi is the best in his arsenal. He could maybe stand to learn some sharingan, flying thunder slash, minato's teleport jutsu or senjutsu techniques but his current movepool is solid.

:yeshrug: I'd like to see Kakashi become more of a teleporting lightning swordsman type of guy.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
REALLY... A fukkING MEGAZORD SUSANOO...

GBzvRC6.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So Sause got put on Naruto level in 1 chapter? Did I just see that shyt?:snoop:

Dawg............Sasuke has a "sage mode" too..... :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Kishis obsession with Saucegay is annoying now..

''He's not reached his peak yet.. he'll be stronger than madara''

THE fukk :rudy: so Kishi just telling us, more fukked up power ups to come.. FOOOOH

AQkCgc7.gif

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
sasuke used juugo's chakra to bring oro back to begin with. catch up nikkas.

Still lmao @ how this shyt just happened to pan out in Sasuke's favor after he was looking REEEAAALLL shook

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've noticed something interesting

naruto-4473877.jpg

The first Mizukage's bodyguard looks like Orochimaru. All of the bodyguards of the Kage's at the meeting went on to be the 2nd Kage's of their countries(the dude with the snake face is the 2nd Kazekage)...but we know that the 2nd Mizukage isn't the dude that's at that meeting, it's the TrollKage:

300px-Nidaime_Mizukage.png

I'd fairly wager that the similarity in appearance is not an accident, especially considering that we're probably close to seeing Orochimaru's backstory being fully revealed. My guess? That's his dad...maybe Oro's parents aren't originally from Konoha, but defected?

and :russ: @ the extortion taking place at the meeting table. The Sand Village tried to snake those dudes pretty hard. I would have died if the 1st Raikage just belted out a "nikka, fukk you." as soon as dude started talking about 30% and some land. GTFOH, if your land is dry as fukk and you're starving you'd better play nice or use that weak tailed beast you've got to take some shyt :bryan::what: wtfffff

LOL @ Tobirama being on some "yall can get these tailed beasts...but you've gotta pay cash" shyt. Konoha being arm's dealers makes sense, considering that I've always believed that Konoha could be a metaphor for the United States. It's bad that the past history of the ninja world is more interesting than this shytty ass, drawn out battle. This is the first time where I wished that Naruto was monthly because this fight is boring the fukk out of me now. More history, less Obito plz. Obito is just boring as fukk now.

I kind of think that Sasuke's Cursed Seal being senjutsu is some kind of retcon, but whatever makes Sasuke strong enough get his ass beaten later on in the last fight for respect.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've noticed something interesting

naruto-4473877.jpg

The first Mizukage's bodyguard looks like Orochimaru. All of the bodyguards of the Kage's at the meeting went on to be the 2nd Kage's of their countries(the dude with the snake face is the 2nd Kazekage)...but we know that the 2nd Mizukage isn't the dude that's at that meeting, it's the TrollKage:

300px-Nidaime_Mizukage.png

I'd fairly wager that the similarity in appearance is not an accident, especially considering that we're probably close to seeing Orochimaru's backstory being fully revealed. My guess? That's his dad...maybe Oro's parents aren't originally from Konoha, but defected?

and :russ: @ the extortion taking place at the meeting table. The Sand Village tried to snake those dudes pretty hard. I would have died if the 1st Raikage just belted out a "nikka, fukk you." as soon as dude started talking about 30% and some land. GTFOH, if your land is dry as fukk and you're starving you'd better play nice or use that weak tailed beast you've got to take some shyt :bryan::what: wtfffff

LOL @ Tobirama being on some "yall can get these tailed beasts...but you've gotta pay cash" shyt. Konoha being arm's dealers makes sense, considering that I've always believed that Konoha could be a metaphor for the United States. It's bad that the past history of the ninja world is more interesting than this shytty ass, drawn out battle. This is the first time where I wished that Naruto was monthly because this fight is boring the fukk out of me now. More history, less Obito plz. Obito is just boring as fukk now.

I kind of think that Sasuke's Cursed Seal being senjutsu is some kind of retcon, but whatever makes Sasuke strong enough get his ass beaten later on in the last fight for respect.
It can't be a retcon because we've seen Juugo being in tune with nature.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
first off sasuke is not in sage mode, his Susano is hence the name Senjutsu Susano. most likely he can only do it if jugo allows it. Juugo clan can absorbs natural energy. Also when the taka group fought the eight tails juugo healed sasuke because his chakra was capitable with his.

Last edited: