Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed something interesting

naruto-4473877.jpg

The first Mizukage's bodyguard looks like Orochimaru. All of the bodyguards of the Kage's at the meeting went on to be the 2nd Kage's of their countries(the dude with the snake face is the 2nd Kazekage)...but we know that the 2nd Mizukage isn't the dude that's at that meeting, it's the TrollKage:

300px-Nidaime_Mizukage.png

I'd fairly wager that the similarity in appearance is not an accident, especially considering that we're probably close to seeing Orochimaru's backstory being fully revealed. My guess? That's his dad...maybe Oro's parents aren't originally from Konoha, but defected?

and :russ: @ the extortion taking place at the meeting table. The Sand Village tried to snake those dudes pretty hard. I would have died if the 1st Raikage just belted out a "nikka, fukk you." as soon as dude started talking about 30% and some land. GTFOH, if your land is dry as fukk and you're starving you'd better play nice or use that weak tailed beast you've got to take some shyt :bryan::what: wtfffff

LOL @ Tobirama being on some "yall can get these tailed beasts...but you've gotta pay cash" shyt. Konoha being arm's dealers makes sense, considering that I've always believed that Konoha could be a metaphor for the United States. It's bad that the past history of the ninja world is more interesting than this shytty ass, drawn out battle. This is the first time where I wished that Naruto was monthly because this fight is boring the fukk out of me now. More history, less Obito plz. Obito is just boring as fukk now.

I kind of think that Sasuke's Cursed Seal being senjutsu is some kind of retcon, but whatever makes Sasuke strong enough get his ass beaten later on in the last fight for respect.

it's far from a retcon. it was hinted as far as back as juugo's first appearance. the fact animals flock to him (despite being a homicidal maniac), the sense of peace he felt when they went to try and kidnap killerbee (he was born in that area... so probably because the snake/senjutsu clan was somewhere near that location). and finally kabuto outright broke the whole thing down during his fight with itachi and sauce.

i kno hating on kishi is the thing to do now... but he seeded this one fairly well. oro basically tried to weaponize senjutsu chakra (partially because he couldn't fully master the technique, same as jiraiya). but it was still senjutsu. and for whatever reason, juugo can't fully control his absorption of the chakra, or the effect it has on him.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i kno hating on kishi is the thing to do now... but he seeded this one fairly well. oro basically tried to weaponize senjutsu chakra (partially because he couldn't fully master the technique, same as jiraiya). but it was still senjutsu. and for whatever reason, juugo can't fully control his absorption of the chakra, or the effect it has on him.
People are just to quick to react, and don't pay attention.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
LOL @ Tobirama being on some "yall can get these tailed beasts...but you've gotta pay cash" shyt. Konoha being arm's dealers makes sense, considering that I've always believed that Konoha could be a metaphor for the United States. It's bad that the past history of the ninja world is more interesting than this shytty ass, drawn out battle. This is the first time where I wished that Naruto was monthly because this fight is boring the fukk out of me now. More history, less Obito plz. Obito is just boring as fukk now.
told them nikkas "straight cash, homey"

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I probably shyt on him the most on this site but you're right, Kishi plotted shyt out like an actual writer. People just dont want to see Sasuke stunt. You could clearly see this one coming and folks even complained about it when it was revealed Juugo gave his natural love juice to Saucegay.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
When I see Minato I quickly think of that Ether line. "And now I smile, like a proud dad watching his only son who made it" :wow:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed something interesting

I'd fairly wager that the similarity in appearance is not an accident, especially considering that we're probably close to seeing Orochimaru's backstory being fully revealed. My guess? That's his dad...maybe Oro's parents aren't originally from Konoha, but defected?

I think this could be a if possible Kishi did a job at differentiating his characters. It's like saying Gai & Rock Lee are related.
For a while everyone was thinking
2nd Hokage=Jiraiya=Minato=Pein=Naruto
They all have the same hair style. There have even been fodder with the same hair style as Naruto. I wouldn't read that much into it

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably shyt on him the most on this site but you're right, Kishi plotted shyt out like an actual writer. People just dont want to see Sasuke stunt. You could clearly see this one coming and folks even complained about it when it was revealed Juugo gave his natural love juice to Saucegay.

the way the birds would gather around juugo was EXACTLY the same as what would happen when uzi was gathering senju chakra at myoubukan falls (remember when he left his clones there during the pain fight?). and we saw it with juugo waaaaay earlier.

also... oro weaponizing the senjutsu is basically the equivalent of jiraiya using ma and pa for his technique. neither could master it on their own, so they built workarounds.

no one caught the link. until oroaidsbuto explained it all. :ohhh:

some dudes aint even catch it then. but this was clearly something kishi had mapped out early. and it makes sense that if jiraiya found sage arts, so did oro. shyt, everyone seems to kno about sage arts; it's just the number of ppl who can find those funky ass sage temples, then pull the techniques off, is limited.

gotta :salute:kishi da gawd on this one.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
People are just to quick to react, and don't pay attention.

Nobody likes the fact that Sasuke pulled this trick out right there like it was nothing, whether Kishi "seeded" this or not. That's why we're reacting.. It was still bullshyte that most of us didn't want to see. And let's not act like Sasuke's cursed seal/juugo's power exhibited/ gave the user the same kind of power as a true sage mode like Naruto and Hashirama. Naruto in Sage mode and Sasuke in full cursed sealed mode are not equals. :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
the way the birds would gather around juugo was EXACTLY the same as what would happen when uzi was gathering senju chakra at myoubukan falls (remember when he left his clones there during the pain fight?). and we saw it with juugo waaaaay earlier.

also... oro weaponizing the senjutsu is basically the equivalent of jiraiya using ma and pa for his technique. neither could master it on their own, so they built workarounds.

no one caught the link. until oroaidsbuto explained it all. :ohhh:

some dudes aint even catch it then. but this was clearly something kishi had mapped out early. and it makes sense that if jiraiya found sage arts, so did oro. shyt, everyone seems to kno about sage arts; it's just the number of ppl who can find those funky ass sage temples, then pull the techniques off, is limited.

gotta :salute:kishi da gawd on this one.

That doesn't change the fact that the power from the cursed sealed/juugo's has never been shown to be on the level as actual Sage mode. But I'll let you guys have fun with this.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't change the fact that the power from the cursed sealed/juugo's has never been shown to be on the level as actual Sage mode. But I'll let you guys have fun with this.

sauce is using the power of the curse seal. his susanoo is sporting the same marks he had in that mode.

the curse mark is a weaponized version of senjutsu. he didn't go full senjutsu, a la kabuto.

who said it was equal?