Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahem...

uzi used his chakra to form a link between himself, grey hova(kage) and sauceghey. then, "it's hovi-kage (can't touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable...)" used the flicker technique to port them all to one of his kunai.

that's why hovi was beaming like a proud dad watching his only son who made it (uzi came up with a grey hova level strategy while getting face-palmed). and sauce was taking notes. i got money on sauce coming up with an attack strategy based on susano, the fox chakra, and possibly the flicker technique.

juubi, fighting for control, was trying to use a bijuu-dama to destroy the right half of his body, which contains hashirama's cells (via zetsu) AND the sharingan (which can be used to control tailed beasts). physical dominance of the body..

mentally, he was attacking emobito's mind, attempting to eradicate his memories/existence. mental dominance.

shyt was working. until he fukked up and triggered emobito's keith sweat swag by trying to erase rin's memory.

trying to defend himself, emobito triggered his sharingan, which allowed him to take control in the mental realm. the same way sauce was able to overpower the kyubi when he visited uzi & the fox on their mental realm. and probly why emobito strapped up with one rinnegan and one sharingan from jump street. the rinnegan to make his body a fit host. the sharingan to establish dominance.

from there... emobito graduated to full goon status. the rest is pretty straightforward.

the really trill shyt? for all that nonsense emobito was popping about wanting to be a nobody... he wasnt able to take control until his "reason to live" was threatened.

gimme my daps brehs. :stylin:

now it makes sense :ahh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Please, I need this garbage to end ASAP. I'm tired of the nonsense...
I'm more and more disappointed with my weekly Naturo fix as time goes :sadbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Anime: :ohhh: Madara already activated Rinnegan. Madara used universal pull to bring down not ONE but Two meteor from the sky :wow: and this dude just used one of 1st Hokage Hashirama's Jutsu (Wood Release) :ooh:

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why y'all acting brand new like y'all haven't read the manga?

:childplease:

reading still frames in a manga and watching an animated version of those frames are two totally different persepctives. The anime allows you visually see how :blessed:Madara's fighting prowess was. You have no choice but to appreciate the skill level this dude posessed. He was out there just having fun.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

reading still frames in a manga and watching an animated version of those frames are two totally different persepctives. The anime allows you visually see how :blessed:Madara's fighting prowess was. You have no choice but to appreciate the skill level this dude posessed. He was out their just having fun.

Well said, brother!

Daps
Reppin
London
Naruto

naruto-4320341.jpg

naruto-4320343.jpg

Akira

akira-2266085.jpg

akira-2266087.jpg

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Anime: :ohhh: Madara already activated Rinnegan. Madara used universal pull to bring down not ONE but Two meteor from the sky :wow: and this dude just used one of 1st Hokage Hashirama's Jutsu (Wood Release) :ooh:
Seeing that in animation brings back the hopelessness i felt reading it :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched the latest episode of the anime.

Madara was giving the Alliance that work. :wow: