Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yea I'm kind of tired at how ridiculous this shyt is getting. They need to wrap this shyt up already. I just want to see Sasuke and Young Uzi go at it. fukk this games shark contra cheat code ass nikka Obito....I can't lie though he did give Minato the bidness
This is probably the worst fight in the manga so far, the story has taken a complete nosedive since the war began :snoop:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude still thinking about Rin. :heh:

Yeah, im starting to feel what the 2nd was saying. This one lil nikka still mad about her choosing :smh:

What they need to do is have edo jiraiya come back and introduce obito to the life style :win:

jiraiya_and_women3.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Cali
They gonna bring Rin back and she gonna tell Obito that this isn't what she wanted or some shyt and he'll be too distracted to defend himself or some shyt like that:snoop:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... so this fakkit reincarnated himself as the Ridoku Sannin ? If thats the case why is anyone fighting seeing as his power outclasses everyone EASILY.. And :scust: at him being able to keep up with the GAWD MInato smh kishi...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
hurry up and come back bleach :snoop:

This nikka ending the war because of some ass he never got. And these power ups are crazy. Ninja alliance full power rasengan to end it?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
How is it that Kishimoto goes right back to attempting to make Naruto look like an ass the minute he gets Sasuke back into the picture? I mean, we know he's your favorite character, but come the fukk on already...

And this story is beyond absurd at this point. :beli: Just random powerups and breakneck pacing, all wrapped up in a nice, borderline nonsensical package. This series needs to end post-haste.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not even close to the end brehs. Minato's gonna get got. Then Sasuke and Naruto will power up and go at Obito. Sasuke will get smacked down (not killed though). Then Naruto will go Super Saiyan level 38 and then finally we'll have the real main event. Throw in a few fillers/flashbacks in there of Obito/Rin/Kakashi and that's at least 8 chapters before the main event.

This nicca Kishi is trolling everybody.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
We're not even close to the end brehs. Minato's gonna get got. Then Sasuke and Naruto will power up and go at Obito. Sasuke will get smacked down (not killed though). Then Naruto will go Super Saiyan level 38 and then finally we'll have the real main event. Throw in a few fillers/flashbacks in there of Obito/Rin/Kakashi and that's at least 8 chapters before the main event.

This nicca Kishi is trolling everybody.

then Orochimaru gonna show up and crush all the buildings :ohlawd: fukk is that nikka up to

calh45

Cal
Daps
As far as I can tell it's the fact that the entire enemy is using bodies made of Hashi. If he could control everyone like a cursed seal then it's game over.

This has to be the only answer. Ain't no way Naruto is gonna beat this Obito even teaming up with Sas after he made the 4 strongest men in history look like Ten Ten.......I'm kinda looking forward to the mental gymnastics Kishi is gonna do to finish this shyt off though.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyt is wack. He reincarnated himself as the creator of all ninjutsu....

Yet everyone is still alive here. :beli: