Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He won't be in season 4. They are working backwards, and now are going to use the Mexican Cartel origins to head towards the future. That means looking at Caro Quintero, Felix Gallardo and Fonseca Carillo (the trio were the Godfathers of The Mexican Drug Cartel) and El Chapo was under them.

They are the ones who murdered DEA agent Kiki Camarena and set off the drug wars between AMERICA & MEXICAN CARTELS. From there Guadalajaria split into 3 cartels after they got taken down: Sinoloa, Tijuana, and Juarez cartel.
My bad I misread:mjlol:

I read Michael Pena and was still thinking of Agent Pena on some ":wtf: they gone cgi him to look younger?" shyt:deadrose:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My best guess is that Michael Peña is going to end up playing DEA agent Kiki Camarena, and Diego Luna is going to play "El Padrino" Miguel Angel Felix-Gallardo.

I think Michael Pena will play El Chapo, but I could see him playing Kiki as well. I think Luna will play Caro Quintero.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is neg worthy bullshyt.

Dope announcement trailer though
Stfu I'm pretty sure I watch waaaaaaaay more subtitled shyt than u times a 1000....just haven't felt like watching a 50+ min drama series where I have to read. Basically like watching the wire (which I love) but u have to read 75% of the time. Nothing about that makes me super excited to watch it. I'll get to it whenever i get to it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Stfu I'm pretty sure I watch waaaaaaaay more subtitled shyt than u times a 1000....just haven't felt like watching a 50+ min drama series where I have to read. Basically like watching the wire (which I love) but u have to read 75% of the time. Nothing about that makes me super excited to watch it. I'll get to it whenever i get to it
Foh breh. You sound like a dumb American talking wah i have to read.

I just watched Dark recently and it was Incredible.

Your loss

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
I assume Michael Pena will be El Chapo, and Luna will be Caro Quintero. That way Netflix can use Pena as Chapo for years. They probably regret not being able to use the actor who played Escobar for years, since they kind of rushed through his story in 2 seasons, instead of stretching it out longer. They could've probably did 4 seasons on Escobar alone if they wanted to.
There was a lot in Escobar’s story that they can still tell. If I were them I would reuse some of that cast and go more in-depth into Pablo’s story and print that paper. Escobar was elected president of Colombia by the people and the government ruled the elections invalid after his won. What did he do? :demonic:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Most international shows I don't need subtitles,i speak 4 languages fluently. I'm glad I didn't need subtitles for Narcos. But I can understand having to read and appreciate the fukkery in detail can be hard...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Love Narcos

Love Period Dramas

This news is wonderful
giphy.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Haven't watched since the first season. Just didn't feel like reading anymore lol
My problem is trying to get into s3 now pablo is dead. Basing the following season on the c*nts who assisted in bringing him down who werent portrayed as anything but 1 note evil is a tough watch

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Does this show depict the US gov propping up certain cartels and supplying them with weapons :mjpls:

Its a prime directive of a bit character and a major part of a couple arcs in season 1 & 2.

My problem is trying to get into s3 now pablo is dead. Basing the following season on the c*nts who assisted in bringing him down who werent portrayed as anything but 1 note evil is a tough watch

Season 3 is surprisingly good...just as good as season 2.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Damn it's on season 4 already and I haven't even watched season 1 yet :why: I downloaded that shyt ages ago