☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In some old thread somebody discover he said hes not black and have anti-africa stance. Another poster ask ask him where he's from....he didnt want to answer the queston because of his "line of work." later on in the same thread he said he's from the Caribbean or something

Now fast- forward this week he said he was born in America
I keep hearing this. How do y'all know he's Indian?

I. Am. Black.

Probably darker than most of you.

1. I was born in the US
2. My parents weren't born here (carribbean island nation)
3. I lied once on the coli when someone kept saying I couldn't be black and have a lot of the views I have...henceforth I went along with it ONE TIME. It got annoying and dudes kept spamming my inbox...and its the internet so I don't give a fukk. This shyt doesn't validate what I live with so...
4. I posted pics proving I was black
5. fukkboy morons like @kp404 insinuated some inane conspiracy bullshyt that I was "indian". I'm not indian. I don't look indian. I look like i'm from Ghana or Angola or something (two nations where slaves went to from where my folks are from)

Daps
Because she's a graduate student who rests up after a long day of studying??? Taking naps is illegal now???

You nikkas really got the fukking game twisted :mjlol:

Your whole personality is p*ssy repellant homes.

If you landed a chick shes a blasted indian as hairy as Sasquatch.

You seem so hell bent on proving to us you actually get p*ssy how bout you post a pic:steven:

Youre mildly entertaining as a poster though:ehh:

Nah, fukk all that :heh: youre annoying.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
oh ok. Thanks random online bro. :obama:

:camby:

Tom Cruise aint helping you out?

279px-KermitDrinking-Lipton-BeMoreTea-%282014%29.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Because she's a graduate student who rests up after a long day of studying??? Taking naps is illegal now???

You nikkas really got the fukking game twisted :mjlol:

:lupe:

vs

Izanami continued to get pregnant and squeezed out more babies into the world. One of them was Homusubi (Kagututi), the incarnation of fire. A literal fireball. Learning first hand that fire is hot, Izanami suffered the worst burning sensation down there... and basically everywhere.

spunk3.jpg

Izanami and Izanagi, in a rare moment of not having weird, unbelievably painful sex.

Being horribly burned from the inside she suffered agony for a couple of days, losing complete control of her bodily functions (what kind of gods are they?), vomiting, urinating and shytting uncontrollably. Her dying spasms of bodily functions gave birth to new gods, a pair for each

That seems a lot more plausible to me than you having a woman of any kind :lupe:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
He doesn't bring substance, he brings stupidity. He's just a troll who loves to argue. He'll go from shytting on black people/Africa in one thread and trying to be Tariq Jr. in another.

That shyt is so annoying.. Lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your whole personality is p*ssy repellant homes.

If you landed a chick shes a blasted indian as hairy as Sasquatch.

You seem so hell bent on proving to us you actually get p*ssy how bout you post a pic:steven:

Youre mildly entertaining as a poster though:ehh:

Or ya'll said something that was factually wrong..and I'm supposed to just say "Oh, you're right?"

:mjlol: