Napoleon having a girlfriend vs Religious myths & miracles

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Napoleon, notice nobody is even asking for a pic, cause nikkas find you having a woman so absolutely ridiculous that evidence isn't even warranted or demanded, you're just dismissed off GP :Guidedtoislam:

Thread is potentially one of the most brilliant threads on the coli...rafters may be waiting for this one:whew:

Damn, @Napoleon how many threads detailing your bytchassness are gonna end up in the rafters:babyhaha:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
LMAO!

Just checked this negus Indian @Napoleon's rep : 420
1Fivyvg.png

last I checked it was at like 1k
1Fivyvg.png

Notice how he's been posting less and less?

He's gonna leave the coli when his rep gets below 100
1Fivyvg.png

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
LMAO!

Just checked this negus Indian @Napoleon's rep : 420
1Fivyvg.png

last I checked it was at like 1k
1Fivyvg.png

Notice how he's been posting less and less?

He's gonna leave the coli when his rep gets below 100
1Fivyvg.png

Good. He's already posted more messages than half of the coli population combined like some latchkey middle school bytchboy loner; his time is up

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel threatened by his rejection of religion. Does it hit a little too close to home for you guys?:ld:

And if he's really Indian, that girl was probably there against her own free will.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I've had to admonish @Napoleon a time or two myself. It is known. If I agree with him or disagree with him usually depends on the subject. With that being said, I 1000% agree with him that "time" doesn't exist. At least, not in the context that people refer to time in. It's merely a subjective human convention that allows us to keep order. Moreover, what people naturally attribute to time is actually the byproduct of other natural processes. I don't think time objectively exists as an entity or property at all. I'm not going to get into the science and everything or lay out my theory, because I'm trying to win the Nobel Prize. :yeshrug:

Here's a beginner crash course, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've had to admonish @Napoleon a time or two myself. It is known. If I agree with him or disagree with him usually depends on the subject. With that being said, I 1000% agree with him that "time" doesn't exist. At least, not in the context that people refer to time in. It's merely a subjective human convention that allows us to keep order. Moreover, what people naturally attribute to time is actually the byproduct of other natural processes. I don't think time objectively exists as an entity or property at all. I'm not going to get into the science and everything or lay out my theory, because I'm trying to win the Nobel Prize. :yeshrug:

Here's a beginner crash course, if anyone is interested.

Nobody gives a fukk about this breh :mjlol:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So is it a loss or a win that Nap has gotten so many nikkaz mad enough to create a thread about it? :sas1: