Napoleon having a girlfriend vs Religious myths & miracles

concise

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks @Napoleon and @Poitier are the same poster?

If this is true duke has some real mental issues because the two aliases always argue with each other on a Damn near regular basis, fukking up threads...

And both are essentially polar opposites......

I think I know how to figure it out......

I am pretty sure they're both paid trolls from the same agency.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Uh huh because you have to be gay if you don't like people calling.other human beings fakkit, propagating false science, and just being plain bigots.

Shut up fukkboy and take this neg.
full

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You're honestly one of the worst posters on this site.
I'd say the same about you and a slew of other people like you.
I disagree with Napoleon on a lot if things including some of his comments on religious people and I don't necessarily like him but there's absolutely nothing wrong with his stance on Homosexuality and you people trying to shame him for that is the same thing as white people calling other white people ****** lover when they spoke out against injustices.
It's a deflection tactic, he shouldn't be getting shamed everyone on here who uses fakkits and insults gays should.
Especially considering the hypocrisy it takes and the fukked up rationality they use.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If this is true duke has some real mental issues because the two aliases always argue with each other on a Damn near regular basis, fukking up threads...

And both are essentially polar opposites......

I think I know how to figure it out......

This remind me of a thread i was reading a while ago on here with this poster exposing another poster but the mod unraveling the full plot twists that it was the same poster

Last edited:
Daps
[QUOTE="Malta, post: 10837993, member: 186"
In the beginning there was only darkness, water, and the great god Bumba. One day Bumba, in pain from a stomach ache, vomited up the sun. The sun dried up some of the water, leaving land. Still in pain, Bumba vomited up the moon, the stars, and then some animals: the leopard, the crocodile, the turtle, and, finally, some men, one of whom, Yoko Lima was white like Bumba.
[/QUOTE]

mindblown: bumbaclaat!!!

Yeah this sounds way more realistic than having anyone willing to be in the same room with Napoleon for a whole night :stopitslime; Imagine hearing one of his size 6 caps lock rants in person :damn::shaq2:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:dead:

I'm taking the possibility he really has a girl. She might just be fugly as fukk brehs :sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
AquaCityBoy said:
Am I the only one who thinks @Napoleon and @Poitier are the same poster?

Nah, Napoleon is easy to demolish in a debate. The equivalent of the 10-year-old girl yelling at the street preacher.

Poitier, I actually had to think a little bit to make him STFU.​
Gil Scott-Heroin said:
I don't venture in here too often, but from what I've seen from @Napoleon, he seems to be one of the more rational dudes. :manny:

LOL. I smacked dude so hard with logic he tried to prove Time doesn't exist because he couldn't refute my argument.....and STILL can't.

:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, Napoleon is easy to demolish in a debate. The equivalent of the 10-year-old girl yelling at the street preacher.

Poitier, I actually had to think a little bit to make him STFU.​

LOL. I smacked dude so hard with logic he tried to prove Time doesn't exist because he couldn't refute my argument.....and STILL can't.

:sas2:
You CAN NOT be fukking serious.

1. You've never won a religious debate with me because you don't concede to moving the goalposts. You're a disingenuous than your extremist theocrat brethren
2. Time doesn't exist.