Napoleon having a girlfriend vs Religious myths & miracles

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well in that case, I'm going to have to assume that since you're Eastern European that the region does in fact exist, therefore the myth from that region is being told by people which is how it spread. Therefore, we can deduce that the myth has some credence since more than 1 person has said it happened, @Napoleon is the only person that can say he has a woman.

Conclusion - Myth validated as being more likely than Napoleon having a woman.
Maybe he will bless you with a pic soon.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol_idi_amin.gif
:beli: Should've known you'd be up in here.

:heh: What's the reason for all ether on this guy?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Am I the only one who thinks @Napoleon and @Poitier are the same poster?
If this is true duke has some real mental issues because the two aliases always argue with each other on a Damn near regular basis, fukking up threads...

And both are essentially polar opposites......

I think I know how to figure it out......

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Brehs and Brehettes, I damn near fell off my couch when I seen this shyt -

Does @Napoleon strike you as the type of dude that would be capable of landing a woman and keeping her around in a committed relationship without transactions taking place? I can't say I know him, but from his posts alone he just exudes a certain level of female repellent, like this dude would probably get into an argument with a bytch if she said "God bless you" after he sneezed. He got that aspergers swag going and it's pretty easy to see it in action when he's 1 track minding a topic. With that in mind, I gotta ask which is more likely to have happened?

Boshongo creation myth -

Or

Napoleon having a woman in his bed?

I don't know about yall but I'm inclined to believe that the great Bumba did in fact have a tummy ache and vomited up the sun, moon and stars, the only part that gives me pause is about Bumba being white :scusthov: but still it just seems more likely to me than @Napoleon being capable of spitting game to a female. I know Bumba spitting up the sun defies all known laws of physics, but @Napoleon getting at broads and bagging them seems to be a lot more improbable than a sentient being spitting up the sun :lupe:

I think we should try to establish the point at which the Religious miracles/myths get way too :whoa: and :mindblown: that Napoleon having a woman seems to be more possible.
Breh really broke this shyt down :deadmanny: