Napoleon Caught Creating Gay Threads on Reddit

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is that serious for some of you, huh?
giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude said he said he wasn't black (which no one even asked him his race in the first place) because he didn't want to reveal personal info on here.

0nPX60l.png

Gotta be one of the stupidest fukking things I've ever read on the internet. I've posted my pic, told cats the exact part of the city I'm from, down to addresses, the school I graduated from, etc. You can do that when you aren't a fukking weirdo fraud playing a character on the internet like Napoleon is.

Fred.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
How does someone who posts so much in a day now absent from this thread?:lolbron:

Why does someone who loves to spam, stop posting in a topic about him?:ohhh:

Where in the world does someone who has so much to say, silent when people have questions?:mjlit:
Acting like he got something to do all of a sudden :mjlol:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude said he said he wasn't black (which no one even asked him his race in the first place) because he didn't want to reveal personal info on here.

0nPX60l.png

Gotta be one of the stupidest fukking things I've ever read on the internet. I've posted my pic, told cats the exact part of the city I'm from, down to addresses, the school I graduated from, etc. You can do that when you aren't a fukking weirdo fraud playing a character on the internet like Napoleon is.

Fred.

breh acting like there aren’t over a billion black people in the world :mjlol:

I can’t say I’m black they will be able to figure out my identity