@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That since he's lying about being black, everything else he's said should be called into question.

He's proven he's black, thus.

What are you talking about? Did your read the exposal post? Dude said he wasn't black breh, that's what this is about...he said it himself,. thus he's been lying this whole time and making up tons of shyt

Daps
One of the weakest exposure threads. Had potential but lacked execution . Had two good gifs. One good smile. Wasn't worth the read tbh.

But I applaud the effort.

5 star thread is a complete reach .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What are you talking about? Did your read the exposal post? Dude said he wasn't black breh, that's what this is about...he said it himself,. thus he's been lying this whole time and making up tons of shyt
I said I wasn't black to get people to stop asking me...BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVE ME WHEN I KEPT SAYING I WAS

fukking idiot :heh:

Its the internet. Go derive your entertainment, and sense of self, elsewhere.

You don't know a goddamn thing about me and you're committing all sorts of egregious fallacies asserting who or what I know or claim to be

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I said that because I wanted to remain anonymous.

:laff:

your already fukking anonymous, nobody knows a thing about you but thats not enough? What are you scared of?? god damn

always knew there was something wrong with that dude

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
The dude could still be black....mixed whatever. Dude definitely kicks more knowledge than 95% of nikkaz in the booth. This will all go away in a few days :damn:
why tf are you on this guys balls? :what? are you his alias or something?

enough with the :cape:

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
If you're going to accept that one line as proof that he's not black, then I can easily dismiss it and accept the photographs and the verification from another member that he's actually black.

But even if, for the sake of argument, he's lying: and?

These Coli detectives stay determined to give unnecessary amounts of attention to a nikka that they claim does extra just to get attention. The rational solution would be to ignore his ass, but like I said earlier this is the third or fourth thread I've seen centered on this one single solitary nikka - for what? :what:

Umi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks to me these illuminati cacs conspired to frame @Napoleon and create a divide in our community once again.
We need some Jay Electronica in here to explain these followers of Yakub can't fukk with us Shabazz people, FOH.

This guy rocks the most lowkey underrated, to me contender for mixtape of the year, albumcover as avatar. Clearly he is no average nikka.

Daps
man.. you're trying to apply common sense, to someone who clearly lacks reading comprehension..

@Theraflu said in the OP, dude was Indian of some sort.. people just don't read clearly.. its really that simple..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man.. you're trying to apply common sense, to someone who clearly lacks reading comprehension..

@Theraflu said in the OP, dude was Indian of some sort.. people just don't read clearly.. its really that simple..
Prove I'm an indian.

You can't?

Oh ok.

I'm black.

Deal with it.

OR...continue this bullshyt. Bothers me none. I'm glad you enjoy the entertainment over essentially a non-fukking-issue.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

LOOOOOL

WHY R people saying we said he was white

where did that come from please :dead:

loool