@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Damn yall nikkas really care wayyy too much bout this internet shyt:mjlol:. Honestly, the only reason I joined this was to talk about OTF Nunu getting changed:yeshrug:. Ion even know half the references yall make, what the fukk is SOHH by the way? Clearly Napoleon is a fukkboy of the highest degree, but once I discovered this I just kept it pushing. Ion even know this fakkit so I'm not about to waste my precious time researching him.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:russ: @ all the people reading the first 2 pages and then trying to jump on the bandwagon and go in on Napolean, then they getting quiet as fukk they read the rest and come across the part when he reverse ethered this thread :russ:

I don't have a dog in this fight. I fukks with @Napoleon and @thernbroom heavy because of our shared Drake standom; I fukks with @hustlemania because when he does make threads or posts, it's usually good shyt. And I have no absolute fukk who or what a @Theraflu is, so don't come to the booth asking who people that post here heavy are when you an outsider b :stopitslime:

That said, as far as a bunch of random internet folks, I'd say the "proof" my nikka @Napoleon posted greatly outweighs the speculation in the OP. It's the internet b; over the course of 9 million posts and threads you say a lot of shyt. Let my homey breathe bruhs, let him breathe :wow:

And he still black my book until someone PROVES otherwise :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Shananananananaa kneessss, kneeeeeeeeeeeees! :banderas:
I WANNA WATCH YOU BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

BTHCF0eIQAAfXAd.jpg:large

Axel Rose is a f*king g...

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
So we all know if two relatives fukk you get a retard baby right. What if two retards who are relatives fukk? What do you get?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'm pretty certain I know more about dude than anyone on this site from previous websites and interaction. I don't care to "expose him," because it's not that serious as far as putting his personal business out there, man. Again, y'all take him too seriously. Dude is a nihilist (not sure if existentially and morally) that likes to argue about subjective and intrinsic claims. How he reconciles those ideologies? I have no idea. But, that's him. If you're premed, have been premed or know a lot of them, you will meet cats like him. That's not even an indictment on him, but medicine is self-selecting in that regard; people with huge egos and unwavering belief in their ideas and sentiments. For some people becoming a doctor is the culmination of that unwavering belief and egoism they've fostered for many years. It's the ultimate tangible justification for that aforementioned hubris. "See, I DID it. I was right all along. I'm a MD!" The fukked up thing is you kinda have to be like that to make it in medicine, but I digress. I don't know about multiple accounts and all that, can't speak on it. I do know he's black. Attack the foibles in his arguments if you take umbrage with something he says. His best positions are going to be against religion (which is one of the easiest things to argue against) and science, particularly biology. Everything else, a relatively intelligent or well-versed person on the matter should be able to illustrate problems with his stances. The whole, "He's not really black," thing isn't going to play out well.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty certain I know more about dude than anyone on this site from previous websites and interaction. I don't care to "expose him," because it's not that serious as far as putting his personal business out there, man. Again, y'all take him too seriously. Dude is a nihilist (not sure if existentially and morally) that likes to argue about subjective and intrinsic claims. How he reconciles those ideologies? I have no idea. But, that's him. If you're premed, have been premed or know a lot of them, you will meet cats like him. That's not even an indictment on him, but medicine is self-selecting in that regard; people with huge egos and unwavering belief in their ideas and sentiments. For some people becoming a doctor is the culmination of that unwavering belief and egoism they've fostered for many years. It's the ultimate tangible justification for that aforementioned hubris. "See, I DID it. I was right all along. I'm a MD!" The fukked up thing is you kinda have to be like that to make it in medicine, but I digress. I don't know about multiple accounts and all that, can't speak on it. I do know he's black. Attack the foibles in his arguments if you take umbrage with something he says. His best positions are going to be against religion (which is one of the easiest things to argue against) and science, particularly biology. Everything else, a relatively intelligent or well-versed person on the matter should be able to illustrate problems with his stances. The whole, "He's not really black," thing isn't going to play out well.

Well said....but also something a smart but crazy person would pronounce on their alt :mjpls:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

:pacspit:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
He is Indian from the island. I know him from back in the rapgodfather forum :yes: