@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty certain I know more about dude than anyone on this site from previous websites and interaction. I don't care to "expose him," because it's not that serious as far as putting his personal business out there, man. Again, y'all take him too seriously. Dude is a nihilist (not sure if existentially and morally) that likes to argue about subjective and intrinsic claims. How he reconciles those ideologies? I have no idea. But, that's him. If you're premed, have been premed or know a lot of them, you will meet cats like him. That's not even an indictment on him, but medicine is self-selecting in that regard; people with huge egos and unwavering belief in their ideas and sentiments. For some people becoming a doctor is the culmination of that unwavering belief and egoism they've fostered for many years. It's the ultimate tangible justification for that aforementioned hubris. "See, I DID it. I was right all along. I'm a MD!" The fukked up thing is you kinda have to be like that to make it in medicine, but I digress. I don't know about multiple accounts and all that, can't speak on it. I do know he's black. Attack the foibles in his arguments if you take umbrage with something he says. His best positions are going to be against religion (which is one of the easiest things to argue against) and science, particularly biology. Everything else, a relatively intelligent or well-versed person on the matter should be able to illustrate problems with his stances. The whole, "He's not really black," thing isn't going to play out well.

This is lowkey ether so subtle :banderas:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no idea whats going on in here but only in this hip hop culture do people actually want to be black, haha, so much so they will lie about being black, shyt is somewhat flattering to be honest. lol @ hip hop fukking off its influence and instead of using its power to educate and build, it pushes the line for thots, gats and maybachs, control the minds of millions and millions of people and only talk about your diamonds and how much u love ciroc brehs.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@hustlemania our original thread got moved to the rafters breh :wow: :blessed: :dj2:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-now-caught-in-a-web-of-lies-post-653.236094/

I see the fanboys in the booth didn't let this booth edition turn golden and go rafters too :sas2:

People keep saying I'm the MVP but I just wanna say

@hustlemania You THA REAL MVP

AltruisticMediocreArchaeocete.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power