@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
He is. When common and drake had their little beef he would post pics of drake working out saying hed beat common up.

Not making that up lol.

He got da waves. :lupe:

:mjlol:Says a nikka that's requesting pictures from a random male online , where did yall find this nikka @hustlemania :drakewtf:

:noah:

2qtKdkO.jpg

I'm getting confused DANNIT!!!

MGKRG.gif

eldoradored

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outta everything... This response..... Hilarious!!! That WOULD definitely PROVE some things if thats actually him... Lol (FYI......I don't know much about whats goin on... so no disrespect to nobody.) But if he tryin to prove he's black.. and thats actually his head... I'd say... He makes a DAMN GOOD case with this! Hell of a piece of evidence my man... Hell of a piece of evidence... Lol

Daps
Driving around right now but when I park I'm going in:wow:
:whoo:
Outta everything... This response..... Hilarious!!! That WOULD definitely PROVE some things if thats actually him... Lol (FYI......I don't know much about whats goin on... so no disrespect to nobody.) But if he tryin to prove he's black.. and thats actually his head... I'd say... He makes a DAMN GOOD case with this! Hell of a piece of evidence my man... Hell of a piece of evidence... Lol
its not whether hes Black, or not.. hes a pathological, self-hating liar.. not to mention, the different personas & stances he takes on every other week..

had @Theraflu not caught him slipping, he wouldnt be going out of his way to prove hes Black.. he'd still be sh!tting on Blacks..

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:whoo:

its not whether hes Black, or not.. hes a pathological, self-hating liar.. not to mention, the different personas & stances he takes on every other week..

had @Theraflu not caught him slipping, he wouldnt be going out of his way to prove hes Black.. he'd still be sh!tting on Blacks..

The negro community shun black men who claim they are white online, Sir.

@hustlemania I'd say this has been a great Friday on the coli :ehh: