@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Daps
Your Booth has some interesting characters tho :whoa::whoa: I coudln't tell if they were gay men, trolls or weirdos.

Visit us in TLR more often breh :youngsabo:
i been in both, more often now.. still some good threads, and music over here.. just gotta know which posters to check out..

oh, sh!t.. as a matter of fact.. check your invites.. :whoo:

swerve

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

So confused right now did @Napoleon just make the comeback of the year :dwillhuh: this thread got me questioning myself because im even dapping and agreeing with @thernbroom here :merchant:
lutherisgone.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Outta everything... This response..... Hilarious!!! That WOULD definitely PROVE some things if thats actually him... Lol (FYI......I don't know much about whats goin on... so no disrespect to nobody.) But if he tryin to prove he's black.. and thats actually his head... I'd say... He makes a DAMN GOOD case with this! Hell of a piece of evidence my man... Hell of a piece of evidence... Lol

They sell s-curl kits to Indians too breh :laugh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I blocked dude two months ago went he snapped in that one thread actin like he black

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I try to mess with Napoleon but his inferiority complex which turns into unprovoked religion bashing, drake obsession, and eagerness to call anyone who didn't take advanced classes on Nuclear physics ignorant makes it hard

Edit: I forgot about him caping for bieber too

Therefore, I approve of this exposal