@Napolean.. Welcome To The Summerjam Screen..

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
props to all involved in his exposure and everyone who sonned his uneducated ass in that thread.

i knew he was a fukkboi the first time i ever noticed his posts defending justin bieber in that thread. i think i know who that gay family member he talkin bout is too.
drake_zps0477f8c4.png

how this dude still got 1k rep is my question though? the dude who said lebron was going back to cleveland was in like negative 5 thousand in an hour and he did far less offensive shyt than this fukking moron. must be a lot of other undercovers on here. probably a whole damn network. i suspect any dude who defended him or was cool with him after the bieber shyt is involved. :ohhh:

anyway reading the rest of this thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
props to all involved in his exposure and everyone who sonned his uneducated ass in that thread.

i knew he was a fukkboi the first time i ever noticed his posts defending justin bieber in that thread. i think i know who that gay family member he talkin bout is too.
drake_zps0477f8c4.png

how this dude still got 1k rep is my question though? the dude who said lebron was going back to cleveland was in like negative 5 thousand in an hour and he did far less offensive shyt than this fukking moron. must be a lot of other undercovers on here. probably a whole damn network. i suspect any dude who defended him or was cool with him after the bieber shyt is involved. :ohhh:

anyway reading the rest of this thread.
who said I was cool with Bieber?

I just find it really hard to get worked up over what a 21 year old said 5 and 6 years ago