I'll funk with Naomi :noah:

BqhRIDJCQAA_GAG.jpg:large
They making us wait until July 24th :wow::to:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll be honest, I wouldn't have minded if Naomi had beaten Paige for the title at MITB, then go defend it in the obvious split-up/feud with Cameron's ratchet ass. Now of course, AJ (!) being back has changed plans. I'm still holding out hope for Trin, brehs. She'll hold that title one day.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Guess she's not getting another title shot. So unfair...

Like I said shes black...:smh:
Is it naive of me to think that her professionalism will pay off in the end? If the sheets are anywhere near close to the truth, she scored high when she got her eye smashed and went about her shyt without complaining. I think they're more focused on this split with Cameron first.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Is it naive of me to think that her professionalism will pay off in the end? If the sheets are anywhere near close to the truth, she scored high when she got her eye smashed and went about her shyt without complaining. I think they're more focused on this split with Cameron first.

Yeah. Lets just hope though.

I really want her to split from Cameron and leave that funk gimmick. But the question is... What happens next? Will she be used? Or will she be another jobber?

Daps
Has Naomi ever shown any skills on the mic? Instead of this split, they could have let Naomi have the belt and Cameron be her manager... but now AJ came back and immediately got the strap :snoop: