Nancy Pelosi: Republicans have told her in private the Democrats have to beat Trump so GOP can start fresh

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
and he became president

proving my point.
Yes, he was so successful as president that he bailed before reelection and was pushed out by who you say is the best politician in the game.

"He said I ain't black if I don't vote Joe. I voted and stayed black. He was right! Glad he won :mjgrin:"

You're just yapping to yap at this point. Which is what so-called moderates want. Talk and no action. I bet your fat ass isn't even registered to vote.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes, he was so successful as president that he bailed before reelection and was pushed out by who you say is the best politician in the game.

You're just yapping to yap at this point. Which is what so-called moderates want. Talk and no action. I bet your fat ass isn't even registered to vote.

What Biden did happens in parliamentary systems all the time. So What?

And what action do you sissies do besides word salad, courting white supremacists, and water carrying terrorists organizations.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure some republicans told her that, but I don't think it's true because those republicans don't represent most republicans. The party has completely been taken over by MAGA. Those opposed to MAGA either voted for Biden in 2020 or simply didn't vote. I assume this is the last time Trump runs for office but whoever follows him in 2028 will be using the same blueprint.
the thing is, even the cocksuckers like ted cruz and rubio who pretend to love trump, secretly want trump to lose. it's not just the principled romney/kasich types. so i'd say privately, at least half the republican party

because it's selfish reasons for those dudes. if trump loses in november, they're all free and clear in 2028. if trump wins, he's gonna coronate vance, and guys like cruz have to stand down AGAIN :mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
What Biden did happens in parliamentary systems all the time. So What?

And what action do you sissies do besides word salad, courting white supremacists, and water carrying terrorists organizations.
Is america a parliamentary system? What the fukk are you talking about. The guy was labeled a loser and told to fall back and he did like the little bytch he is. He also got dog walked by Hitler 2.0...like a bytch, too. :dahell:

Uncommitted vote, boycotts, literal global protests, lawsuits. And these are just the peaceful actions.

What do your fat asses do besides like, dap, and rep online? Funny memes and YouTube videos? Screaming "yasss" at rappers at rallies?

People like me are about that action. You fakkits won't do shyt in November

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Is america a parliamentary system? What the fukk are you talking about. The guy was labeled a loser and told to fall back and he did like the little bytch he is. He also got dog walked by Hitler 2.0...like a bytch, too. :dahell:

Uncommitted vote, boycotts, literal global protests, lawsuits. And these are just the peaceful actions.

What do your fat asses do besides like, dap, and rep online? Funny memes and YouTube videos? Screaming "yasss" at rappers at rallies?

Emotional :umad:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:manny:so why are you complaining, Biden's too old and the VP stepped up.

and chill out with the anti-blackness.

And you ain't about shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
the thing is, even the cocksuckers like ted cruz and rubio who pretend to love trump, secretly want trump to lose. it's not just the principled romney/kasich types. so i'd say privately, at least half the republican party

because it's selfish reasons for those dudes. if trump loses in november, they're all free and clear in 2028. if trump wins, he's gonna coronate vance, and guys like cruz have to stand down AGAIN :mjlol:

Let's say Trump loses. Do you really think Ted Cruz isn't gonna run a MAGA-type campaign in 2028? Only difference will be that he won't be talking out both sides his mouth on abortion. I agree Cruz and others would selfishly like Trump to lose but they're stuck in Trump's world.

Speaking of Rubio...he's currently hiding as we speak, trying to avoid being asked about Florida's November ballot measure on abortion. All the polls show that the pro-choice option is going to win in a landslide despite Florida having a 1 million republican registration advantage. The entire religious right is demanding Trump and others fall on their sword supporting it. If Trump loses in November and abortion is legalized in Florida it's gonna be the clearest sign that republicans are completely out of step with most Americans. Walz's "weird" thing really sticks because these people just can't be normal, or talk about things normal people talk about. The vast majority of the country is pro-choice and I'm convinced that killing Roe v Wade doomed republicans in the immediate future. Once they realize that they're either going to moderate (not happening) or abandon democracy (more likely).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's say Trump loses. Do you really think Ted Cruz isn't gonna run a MAGA-type campaign in 2028?
i don't even know what the hell that looks like tbh. only trump is a shameless enough sociopath to run one

republicans' best shot in '28 is to do what glenn youngkin did in VA, and the big money will seek to define and get behind that early. but the MAGA rednecks might have other plans in the primary

trump has laid waste to this party :mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Emotional :umad:
Retarded :ohhh:
:manny:so why are you complaining, Biden's too old and the VP stepped up.

and chill out with the anti-blackness.

And you ain't about shyt.
"Stepped up". You dummies are straight (well not in your case) jokes. She had to be the choice because of donor money. :mjlol:

Nothing I've said is anti black, hoe. I've only repeated what actions democrats have taken to secure black votes. If you think Democrat pandering and condescension is anti black, I won't fight you on that:hubie:

Been walking the talk. With receipts. Ain't see you do shyt though :patrice:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The only action you take is when you take your bytch ass to the consulate to renew your worker VISA you refugee hoe.

If Biden’s policies and record weren’t popular Kamala wouldn’t be running so well now.

You don’t even know how American government function. You damn sure didn’t take civics here :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Start all over from what? Record breaking people came to vote for him and he's ostensibly tied with Harris in the race

The Republicans have also cemented themselves as exclusionary and racist. They've gotten exactly the voter base they want with Trump

Wtf does starting all over look like. This dumb bytch needs to just disappear and die. Tired of her corrupt ass as much as cocaine Mitch
Record breaking people voted for Trump but he lost the popular vote twice :dahell:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
The only action you take is when you take your bytch ass to the consulate to renew your worker VISA you refugee hoe.

If Biden’s policies and record weren’t popular Kamala wouldn’t be running so well now.

You don’t even know how American government function. You damn sure didn’t take civics here :mjlol:
I can't believe you dare to fix your chopstick built fingers, from a keyboard IN JAPAN, to talk about my understanding of and engagement with politics HERE. :russ: why did you stop cosplaying Toussaint? You planning to cosplaying MLK next? Shut your gaijin ass up, Yasuke. You can't say shyt to me till your toes touchdown on MY American soil :umad:

Oh and by the way, Kamala is polling well because she isn't Trump or Biden and hasn't done any actual tv interviews. She's literally living off vibes. This time last year she was polling as the worst VP in 40 years. But your dumbass probably was too busy watching hentai to know that

Record breaking people voted for Trump but he lost the popular vote twice :dahell:
Does that change the fact that it broke records? :why:

Last edited: