name the most worthless active wrestler !!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bobby Fish, you debuted in Impact and people just sat on their hands and yawned or used it as the bathroom break. Take your bum ass back to the Impact zone for those 400 fans y'all be drawing for a PPV :camby:
I think we all can agree on this

He thought he was David Ruffin but he’s Otis

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Britt Baker. She seems to be the AEW version of Charlotte only she has none of the ability and is only where she's at due to nepotism.
Wildin'
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".
SUPER WILDIN', and I think he's a fruit cup

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Matt Hardy and Jake Hager.

Hardy could go backstage and be a brilliant producer/agent/writer or whatever but he insists on linking up with talent and trying to die out there.

You could replace Hager with any half-decent young big man and we'd never notice.

Just throw a big random dude behind Jericho and put him under that bucket hat. We'd shrug it off and keep pushing.

Don't even need to have anyone on-screen or on commentary acknowledge the change.

They're over there stealing money.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Matt Hardy and Jake Hager.

Hardy could go backstage and be a brilliant producer/agent/writer or whatever but he insists on linking up with talent and trying to die out there.

You could replace Hager with any half-decent young big man and we'd never notice.

Just throw a big random dude behind Jericho and put him under that bucket hat. We'd shrug it off and keep pushing.

Don't even need to have anyone on-screen or on commentary acknowledge the change.

They're over there stealing money.
I’m of the belief Hager has some role in the company other than just being a wrestler because it doesn’t make much sense otherwise.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
As of right know Gargano. Dude got released, came back to Raw & hasn’t done jacksh*t. Their really was no need to include him in that Miz/Dexter feud. He didn't elevate either talent & hasn’t stood out at all.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
As of right know Gargano. Dude got released, came back to Raw & hasn’t done jacksh*t. Their really was no need to include him in that Miz/Dexter feud. He didn't elevate either talent & hasn’t stood out at all.

He didn't get released, he ran his contract down. Also for as long as Dexter doesn't talk they're going to need someone else to talk for him that's the unfortunate thing unless you're planning on having Dexter's side of the story told through drawings. The only problem with Gargano is they haven't leaned into how annoying he is, he has an annoying face, he has an annoying voice, his style of wrestling is annoying too and he named himself after the damn sport he should be a heel and he should have been a heel from day one.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really dislike johnny gargano.

His comedy is worse than B list movies, he's got no facial expressions, which makes his comedy shtick so fukking bad. He's not built like a wrestler, but we've seen dudes not built like a wrestler still become hella great wrestlers. This dude however is boring as fukk in the ring. I swear first time I ever saw him on TV I thought this guy would be an ultimate jobber. Turns out Triple HGH likes him so that mans lots of forced gargano shyt on TV,

I could hate on a heel and still watch the show, it's their job, this goofball is supposed to be a face and he makes me want to turn off the show.

I Agree, Goes For His Wack Ass Wife Too

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
YOSHI-HASHI_2017.jpg

I hated this weird boring tired looking prick the first time I checked out NJPW, the present time this cocksucker still in NJPW, and on my future deathbed knowing this ass head will live to be 100 as a retired wrestler of NJPW.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".

dumpster-man.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The cleaner Omega when he was a shytbird before the Japanese enhancers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Change the world Omega with the flippy version of The Nasty Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flabby in AEW Omega