name the most worthless active wrestler !!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
QT Mar-shalle and his whole stable.
QT is a good hand that generally helps get people over and/or make his opponents look good - see the Action Andretti match on Dark that was the catalyst for AEW signing Action.

QT Marshall's problem is he gets too much TV time, particularly on the mic, and ends up grappling with people too high up on the card or too experienced than he should be. He needs to be relegated to being with the green talent on Dark or newly signed midcard talent for a match or two on Dynamite/Rampage who the audience (both live and TV) may not be overly familiar with, not wrestling against established guys like Ricky Starks, Castagnoli, Orange Cassidy, House of Black, etc.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I really dislike johnny gargano.

His comedy is worse than B list movies, he's got no facial expressions, which makes his comedy shtick so fukking bad. He's not built like a wrestler, but we've seen dudes not built like a wrestler still become hella great wrestlers. This dude however is boring as fukk in the ring. I swear first time I ever saw him on TV I thought this guy would be an ultimate jobber. Turns out Triple HGH likes him so that mans lots of forced gargano shyt on TV,

I could hate on a heel and still watch the show, it's their job, this goofball is supposed to be a face and he makes me want to turn off the show.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".
:comeon:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".

He owe Okada his entire career. Ever since he left n came to America he been EXPOSED. The only good match he had since he came to AEW is that match wi PAC. Other than that, his matches been average, his promos wack, they brought in Callis to cover that up, he still sucks.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He owe Okada his entire career. Ever since he left n came to America he been EXPOSED. The only good match he had since he came to AEW is that match wi PAC. Other than that, his matches been average, his promos wack, they brought in Callis to cover that up, he still sucks.
He had good to great matches against Hangman, Danielson, Christian, Rey Fenix, and Penta