name the most worthless active wrestler !!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kenny Omega. So many people hyped him up because he had a good match with Okada, but I haven't seen him LEAD anybody to a "best bout" during his entire AEW tenure. Also, he's more of a spot guy than a guy who consistently wrestles logical, story-based matches.
On top of that, Miss Kenny is one of, if not THE worst talkers in American wrestling. His promos almost always lack intensity, andis voice is softer than a roll of Charmin extra plush.
If Kenny isn't being matched with a ring general like Christian or Bryan Danielson, then his "best bouts" are really just "blah".
Kenny always been trash on the mic

"Taguchi....I want that belt busta!" :rudy:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the whole promo thing, but most worthless active wrestler?

:stopitslime:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
stop it breh, your better than this

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bobby Fish, you debuted in Impact and people just sat on their hands and yawned or used it as the bathroom break. Take your bum ass back to the Impact zone for those 400 fans y'all be drawing for a PPV :camby:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Agreed 100%. A midcarder at best in wwe.