name the most worthless active wrestler !!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Men
  • AEW: Chuck Taylor, Evil Uno, Satnam Singh (always on TV and never wrestles!)
  • AEW Dark crew: Where do I even begin? Fuego Del Sol, Luther, Serpentico, The Factory, Brandon Cutler, Griff Garrison, Peter Avalon and his stable whatever it's called
  • Raw: R-Truth, Omos, Elias
  • Smackdown: Jinder Mahal, Maximum Male Models, Karrion Kross, Shanky, Top Dolla

Women
  • AEW: MAdison Rayne, Marina Shafir
  • AEW Dark crew: Leva Bates
  • Raw: Tamina
  • Smackdown: Would be easier to just list the ones who aren't - So that would include Charlotte Flair, Raquel Rodriguez, Liv Morgan, Rousey, and Bazler
I purposefully left out NXT since it's developmental and there is a lot of shyt across the board since a lot of these people never wrestled before getting to NXT or were about as green as green could be if they had any wrestling experience.

I'm not familiar enough with Impact to come up with any educated picks.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Men
  • AEW: Chuck Taylor, Evil Uno, Satnam Singh (always on TV and never wrestles!)
  • AEW Dark crew: Where do I even begin? Fuego Del Sol, Luther, Serpentico, The Factory, Brandon Cutler, Griff Garrison, Peter Avalon and his stable whatever it's called
  • Raw: R-Truth, Omos, Elias
  • Smackdown: Jinder Mahal, Maximum Male Models, Karrion Kross, Shanky, Top Dolla

Women
  • AEW: MAdison Rayne, Marina Shafir
  • AEW Dark crew: Leva Bates
  • Raw: Tamina
  • Smackdown: Would be easier to just list the ones who aren't - So that would include Charlotte Flair, Raquel Rodriguez, Liv Morgan, Rousey, and Bazler
I purposefully left out NXT since it's developmental and there is a lot of shyt across the board since a lot of these people never wrestled before getting to NXT or were about as green as green could be if they had any wrestling experience.

I'm not familiar enough with Impact to come up with any educated picks.

hold up, R TRUTH is worthless to you? :comeon:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Luke Gallows :russ:How this man stay getting contracts with various wrestling promotions I have no idea. Even he knows this which is why he strictly stayed in the tag team division with Karl Anderson the past couple of years. Say what you want about Karl but singles wise there is some talent which on his own he still wins singles titles and somehow finessed a spot on the Wrestle Kingdom 17 card next week. Luke Gallows on the other hand nobody wants to see in the ring as a singles competitor.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Britt Baker. She seems to be the AEW version of Charlotte only she has none of the ability and is only where she's at due to nepotism.