skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
listerine toothpaste
300.jpg

The thing I learned about toothpaste is to always look for the "ADA" (Americian Dental Association) stamp. Does this have?

Why look for toothpaste that displays the ADA Seal?

The Seal is your assurance that the toothpaste has met the ADA criteria for safety and effectiveness. You can trust that claims made on packaging and labeling for ADA-Accepted products are true, because companies must verify all of the information to the ADA—even claims for which a product might not be Accepted. For example, although the ADA gives its Seal to toothpastes that can show they are effective in reducing cavities, the ADA would not give its Seal because a toothpaste is low in abrasion. Nonetheless, before a company could make a “low in abrasion” claim, it would need to provide supporting data to the ADA.

Look for the ADA Seal because products with the ADA Seal say what they do and do what they say.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dude that said 3 pack RL boxers...comfortable never get up my ass like a gerbil and that waistline never fades...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
First thing that popped in my head after I read the thread title.

:ohhh: someone school me on this dudu soap. It's been posted twice already...

shyt clears up complexion
rids flesh of dead skin cells

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is 100% derived from natural, organic ingredients. In other words, Dudu Osun has no chemical additives.

All the ingredients used in making Dudu Osun African Black Soap are organically grown in Nigeria.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is relatively large in size: it weighs 150 grams, and lasts 2-3 times longer than your regular bath soap.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap is highly enriched with Shea butter.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap clears acne, eczema, stretch marks, dark spots and other blemishes.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap foams very well in water to create a rich coat of lather.

Black soap is also known as African Black Soap and is simply referred as ABS. It is an excellent cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficial ingredients that are abundantly found in nature. Although these ingredients are found all through the world, ABS is traditionally made by hand in Africa. Research has revealed that black soaps might contain many different ingredients, but majority of black soaps contain various oils, like the coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. They also contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees, cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. Along with these water is used as a base for producing these soaps. The many benefits of black soap include:

Black soap can be used for cleaning of hair. After cleaning use your regular conditioner for shiny lustrous beautiful hair.

Black soap contains a very high content of glycerin; it can easily absorb moisture from the air. To prevent it from spoiling due to humidity, black soap must be stored in a sealed plastic bag or dry container. This will give life to your soap.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Car stuff:

1. VolksWagen
  2. Audi
  3. Royal Purple 0W-40 Engine oil
  4. Mobil 1 0W-40 Engine oil
  5. Lucas Oil engine products (oil stabilizers)
  6. K&N oil filters

Technology and gadgets:

1. Apple <-- too much proprietary shyt tho :dry:
  2. Lenovo Thinkpad laptops
  3. Sony Vaio <-- too much proprietary shyt tho :dry:
  4. Dell Optiplex Desktop computers (I only trust desktops from Dell)
  5. Motorola

Stores:

1. Costco
  2. Publix Supermarket
  3. Target
  4. Whole foods Market <-- They should rename these b*stards "whole paychecks"

:myman: +REP