Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
dudu-osun.jpg

M-220.jpg

M-214.jpg

backwoods.jpg

remy_martin_interbrand_redesign.jpg

Hennessy-VS-Blending-Of-Art-Bottles-Dust-La-Rock-Fafi-A-Trak-Steve-Aoki-Q-Tip-Kid-Sister.jpg

nike-air-goadome-boot.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its fuel injector cleaner. I use Lucas Oil....pop one in the tank every other fill up but car uses premium gas.

Premium gas is recommended for my car (Volkswagen Passat) but even when I had cars thats didnt require it i still put premium in because you get more miles out of the tank and end up costing the same that way.

I use some fuel injector cleaners from lucas but the same bottle can be used to clean up the engine oil before an oil change. Lucas >>>>>

I also use some random octane boosters every once in a while but nothing less than premium gas EVER goes into my car.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
gillette-fusion-slide-boxr.jpg

Commercial is awful for this product. I only use Gillette for the their shaving cream

Im telling you dont buy it. Its a waste of your 15 dollars. It works great but breaks within 2 weeks guaranteed. I can go home right now and take pics of 4 of them in my trash can. At some point they got tired of me and didnt ask for the bad ons back

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Premium gas is recommended for my car (Volkswagen Passat) but even when I had cars thats didnt require it i still put premium in because you get more miles out of the tank and end up costing the same that way.

I use some fuel injector cleaners from lucas but the same bottle can be used to clean up the engine oil before an oil change. Lucas >>>>>

I also use some random octane boosters every once in a while but nothing less than premium gas EVER goes into my car.

You got the 1.8T or V6? Manual or Automatic? I put reg gas once in car because I was low and in NY and gas expensive there and only put $20 in tank,....never again. Premium gas always

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Proraso shave soap: great lather, hoes love the eucalyptus smell
Proraso_Shaving_Soap__30997_zoom.jpg

Merkur 180 long handled safety razor: keeps me with the babyface, great shave everytime
180.jpg

Destroys ashy elbows/knees
cetaphil.jpg

:ahh:
nd.410.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
nike-air-goadome-boot.jpg

I always thought these shoes were funny cuz only short dudes wore them to get an extra 2 inches in height.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Shell Rotella T oil

Speer Gold-dot ammo

Wahl hair clippers

Pedialyte drink mix. I use this instead of Gatorade for hydration.

Craftsman hand tools. Free replacements, no questions asked.

I typically use Andis clippers which tend to be quieter and cuts smoother. I had Wahl but only use them once in a while to cut longer hair.
I never heard of Pedialtye drink mix for adults. I need to google this.
Those Speer Golds are expensive but worth it imo, do you use those for target practice? I have used these before, they are dependable and I never experienced misfires

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I typically use Andis clippers which tend to be quieter and cuts smoother. I had Wahl but only use them once in a while to cut longer hair.
I never heard of Pedialtye drink mix for adults. I need to google this.
Those Speer Golds are expensive but worth it imo, do you use those for target practice? I have used these before, they are dependable and I never experienced misfires
I use Pedialyte for children. They don't make it for adults. I read an article about this NHL player who used it instead of Gatorade or Powerade.

Speer Gold dots is what the police dept. used where I used to work. I don't buy them for practice. That's crazy expensive. Cheaper non-hollow point ammo is good enough for practice.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
You got the 1.8T or V6? Manual or Automatic? I put reg gas once in car because I was low and in NY and gas expensive there and only put $20 in tank,....never again. Premium gas always

idk breh, i have had mine for a few months and no problems.