Name movies where you felt an actor didn't belong/fit the role

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Pretty sure Eisencac as Lex Luthor takes the cake. Talk about a complete miscasting.

Then there's the blonde meathead as Thor.

Followed by RDJ as Ironman.
b76bKF6_zps9vj39sqr.png

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones

I'm supposed to believe Jesse Pinkman's junkie girlfriend is supposed to be a superhero/detective of sorts? :stopitslime:

rs_634x1024-140310105343-634.Krysten-Ritter-JR1-31014.jpg

I'm supposed to believe Luke Cage turns down both Misty and Claire for this splotch of spoiled Hellman's? :comeon:

Not today :camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I didn't think u would have an answer to that.
:qpsmug:

It's the same actress on both shows so I made a joke about it. You know, a form of humor? Hahaha, hehehe and all that?

Both are pretty well known shows at this point so I figured people would make the connection. You can put 2 and 2 together, can't you? It's 4 incase you're wondering. :whiteparadise:

shyt like this is why comedy is in the state it's in now. Bunch of dumb, sensitive motherfukkers that don't know how to have a good time anymore. I bet you think Kevin Hart is fukking hilarious. :fohch:

Godamn, I really had to explain this? :notithes:

I bet you think the Earth is flat too. Well I wish it was, so you can walk the fukk off of it :pacspit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones

I'm supposed to believe Jesse Pinkman's junkie girlfriend is supposed to be a superhero/detective of sorts? :stopitslime:

rs_634x1024-140310105343-634.Krysten-Ritter-JR1-31014.jpg

I'm supposed to believe Luke Cage turns down both Misty and Claire for this splotch of spoiled Hellman's? :comeon:

Not today :camby:

well...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:qpsmug:

It's the same actress on both shows so I made a joke about it. You know, a form of humor? Hahaha, hehehe and all that?

Both are pretty well known shows at this point so I figured people would make the connection. You can put 2 and 2 together, can't you? It's 4 incase you're wondering. :whiteparadise:

shyt like this is why comedy is in the state it's in now. Bunch of dumb, sensitive motherfukkers that don't know how to have a good time anymore. I bet you think Kevin Hart is fukking hilarious. :fohch:

Godamn, I really had to explain this? :notithes:

I bet you think the Earth is flat too. Well I wish it was, so you can walk the fukk off of it :pacspit:
:russ:U just typed a big ol rant and I am the sensitive one? :dead:

I just find it funny when some of y'all compare shyt that has nothing to do with the other. This shared universe era got y'all confused. Bu, bu, bu she was a junkie in a totally different show playing a totally different character, how could she get clean and be a superhero now?
:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:russ:U just typed a big ol rant and I am the sensitive one? :dead:

I just find it funny when some of y'all compare shyt that has nothing to do with the other. This shared universe era got y'all confused. Bu, bu, bu she was a junkie in a totally different show playing a totally different character, how could she get clean and be a superhero now?
:russ:
full

@MartyMcFly Breh, I was mostly clowining before, but I'm really starting to get scared for the future of this subforum

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
full

@MartyMcFly Breh, I was mostly clowining before, but I'm really starting to get scared for the future of this subforum
No need to run to Mcfly, I think him and I is coo. :manny: but if not, I ain't scared.

But I understand u were just trying to be funny, but like Kevin Hart you missed the mark. It's all good homie, I wasn't trying to get in no beef on these film room streets.
:sas1: