Name movies where you felt an actor didn't belong/fit the role

Daps
Sam L as mace windu :francis:. The character had none of the traits that make him a great actor. The character was written to be so dull and monotone while being way too reserved. OP as it relates to Arnold, in retrospect I think it’s actually a good thing he was cast in the role and hammed it up so much. That was one of the worst movies ever so at least there was some unintentional comedy from him in the role.
I felt like the lines were written at last notice to fulfill a colored token quota which is terrible. Sam's character should've been written with more depth and placed aside instead of being killed to add in another black Jedi in the future. Overall, star wars been shytting all over African Americans. Lando was simply Hans deceptive sidekick and Vaders bytch.

Finn is now the byproduct of a feminist agenda making him a bytch.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I felt like the lines were written at last notice to fulfill a colored token quota which is terrible. Sam's character should've been written with more depth and placed aside instead of being killed to add in another black Jedi in the future. Overall, star wars been shytting all over African Americans. Lando was simply Hans deceptive sidekick and Vaders bytch.

Finn is now the byproduct of a feminist agenda making him a bytch.

Lando had a meaningful character arc where the empire holds his whole town up and when he gets the chance to join the rebels and fight back he does so, even going so far as to lead the attack on the second Death Star. The empire fukking with him turned out to be a big mistake by the end of the third film. Pretty sure he even fired the shot that blew the reactor.

Jackson on the other hand suffered from the same problem that pretty much everyone else did in the prequels in the sense that none of them had any personality at all and behaved in a manner that made them feel less human than any of the robots in the films did, so nobody in the audience could relate to anyone in the movies. He in particular was essentially cast in his role because his name would draw a larger return at the box office and not because he was actually good for the part since there was so little about Mace that was interesting as a character and he did so little that it didn’t really matter who was in the role. A lot of characters in those films were basically filler and did little, if anything to affect the narrative. The entire script of the whole prequel trilogy felt like Lucas rushed out the first draft on a sheet of legal paper a week before they started filming.

What’s going on with Finn on he other hand is an unmitigated shytshow. There was some potential even at the end of force awakens to still take his character in directions that could be compelling and make sense. This last movie just saw the director basically shyt on the entire universe the films take place in and ruin any character arc possible for every character in the film :scust:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I dont think no one couldve saved that though the way they wrote her.

They called her Rouge but treated her like she was Jubilee with Rouge powers. Thats just bad writing.

Rouge sposed to be like one of the leader figures of the XMen after Cyclops and Storm. I know Wolverine and Jean may seem like they up there but in the comics Jean kinda seemed like she was always next to Xavier and Logan kinda wanted to "Lone Wolf" a lot and was more of a reluctant leader

Martha
Was she?:patrice:it always seemed like one of Professor X, ,Cyclops, and Storm would lead and Rogue would be kinda in the back alienated because of the psychological effects of her powers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Was she?:patrice:it always seemed like one of Professor X, ,Cyclops, and Storm would lead and Rogue would be kinda in the back alienated because of the psychological effects of her powers.

Na...... Rogue from what how I saw it portrayed in the cartoons and comics in the 90s was like an adult for one. She was a strong beautiful respectful warrior that had a presence to her.

I say she was kinda a leader cuz after Jean & Storm there really no other woman that pulled rank with her and even they treated her as an equal.

Scott was the overall leader but besides them and Xavier, really, who gonna check or step to Rouge? lol

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jesse Eisnberg as Lex Luthor :why:

Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face :scust:

Arnold as Mr Freeze :mjlol:

Vivica A Fox in Kill Bill

Jared Leto in Blade Runner 2049

I don’t give a fukk what NOBODY says Tommy Lee as Two Face was pure uncut fukkery. There aren’t too many instances where a well known and respected dramatic actor just cuts all the way the fukk loose and out hams JIM CARREY of all people...

And Vivica was just fine in Kill Bill:comeon:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t give a fukk what NOBODY says Tommy Lee as Two Face was pure uncut fukkery. There aren’t too many instances where a well known and respected dramatic actor just cuts all the way the fukk loose and out hams JIM CARREY of all people...

And Vivica was just fine in Kill Bill:comeon:
Vivica just looked out of place in that movie just my opinion :yeshrug: