Name movies where you felt an actor didn't belong/fit the role

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sam L as mace windu :francis:. The character had none of the traits that make him a great actor. The character was written to be so dull and monotone while being way too reserved. OP as it relates to Arnold, in retrospect I think it’s actually a good thing he was cast in the role and hammed it up so much. That was one of the worst movies ever so at least there was some unintentional comedy from him in the role.

Daps
Sam L as mace windu :francis:.
slow-motion-slap-face.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Predators with Adrien Brody supposed to be this tough action star. Took my parents to see that trash. We fell out in the beginning when they had that little white guy beating up this huge brother. Not even with some BJJ, just outmuscling him :mjlol: Downhill from there

Then Scarlett Johansson in Lucy. I knew she was limited but I’ve never seen an actress be that bad in a major film before. I’d be surprised if she ever headlines a film after that.

And she did.

lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That Trash Amazing SpiderMan actor who only had two films

Shouldve Kept the GOAT TOBEY MCGUIRE, and just build on his spidermans life.

Like Hugh Jackmans Wolverine
:hhh:

Anyway, my vote goes to Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly, which they corrected while filming but yeah. That didn't work at all.

Arnold as Freeze
Tommy Lee as Two Face
Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan
It's early and I hope to be proven wrong, but The Rock as Jack Burton

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mace is a boring character sadly. I got all hyped up that he was gonna be in those movies and he was basically written as a robot with no personality at all. It’s a waste of his talents to write a character so reserved and who did so little in the films. I’m still annoyed that George wrote him like that.

Edit: In fact mace mattered so little to the narrative that you could cut his scenes entirely from phantom menace and attack of the clones entirely and nothing actually changes. Again this is on Lucas.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sam L as mace windu :francis:. The character had none of the traits that make him a great actor. The character was written to be so dull and monotone while being way too reserved. OP as it relates to Arnold, in retrospect I think it’s actually a good thing he was cast in the role and hammed it up so much. That was one of the worst movies ever so at least there was some unintentional comedy from him in the role.

:dahell: