Name any PS4 exclusive and I'll prove to you it can't compare to XB1 games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both consoles potential first year are equal IMO.

That's just not true.

Without talking about other titles Xbox two most popular, best selling and highest rated games are showing up in the first year. Halo and Forza

Playstations best titles have not even been announced yet. We'll be lucky to get them in 2015z

And that's without talking about all the new IPs and the fan favorite killer instinct.

Hell TitanFall alone, trumps anything announced for ps4 so far.

Like I said its fine if your gonna stick with playstation due to brand loyalty. But to try to downay the games Xbox has already announced just shows your blind alliance.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Killzone 3, Infamous second son vs Titanfall, and DR 3. Everything else on both sides is fodder to me. Based on the games listed shyt is just about equal to me. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone 3, Infamous second son vs Titanfall, and DR 3. Everything else on both sides is fodder to me. Based on the games listed shyt is just about equal to me. :yeshrug:
:usure:

Halo and Forza are "fodder"?

Project spark is "fodder"?

A new IP from insomniac exclusive to Xbox is "fodder"?

A new fable game, project spark, killer instinct, a new remedy IP, all "fodder"?

:rudy:: fukk outa here with that. If this was the ps4 lineup y'all would be praising it to high heavens.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:usure:

Halo and Forza are "fodder"?

Project spark is "fodder"?

A new IP from insomniac exclusive to Xbox is "fodder"?

A new fable game, project spark, killer instinct, a new remedy IP, all "fodder"?

:rudy:: fukk outa here with that. If this was the ps4 lineup y'all would be praising it to high heavens.

Who is y'all? Find a post were I am hyping up filler games for the PS4 launch.

Halo and Forza, ehh more of the same. I mean these games are on their 5+ iterations.

Project Spark doesn't look appealing to me.

Y'all shytted on Insomniac for the Resistance series all last generation now all of a sudden the xbox exclusive won't be fodder?

Remedy ain't been about shyt, nobody really cares about KI anymore, you already mentioned project spark.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Uncharted is overrated :dwillhuh:
That's his opinion and I respect that

Now when I say halo is overrated the wolves come out because god forbid someone say something bad about an Xbox exclusive

In my opinion most flagship Xbox exclusives are severely overrated, with the marketing team doing wonders to get people hyped & buying these subpar games :yeshrug:

I thought killzone 2 & 3 were better than the last 2 halo games :manny:

Then again, that's just my opinion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who is y'all? Find a post were I am hyping up filler games for the PS4 launch.

Halo and Forza, ehh more of the same. I mean these games are on their 5+ iterations.

Project Spark doesn't look appealing to me.

Y'all shytted on Insomniac for the Resistance series all last generation now all of a sudden the xbox exclusive won't be fodder?

Remedy ain't been about shyt, nobody really cares about KI anymore, you already mentioned project spark.
But you named killzone and infamous which are both on their 4-5 iterations..

Plenty of people care about KI. In fact it's one of the most talked about/ anticipated next gen titles announced so far. You can say your not interested, but you can't ignore the importance of an all time requested classic being resurrected for the launch of a console.

Both insomniac and remedy are very respected and talented studios. Having exclusive games from both of them is a big deal, no matter how much you try to downplay it.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
the launch titles on both systems are week:camby:

the real shyt aint dropping til the spring

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a lie y'all tell to make yourself feel better, but in reality the only reason ps3 had such a good lineup this year is because there was absolutely no good ps3 exclusives in 2012. All the good games coming out now were supposed to come out in 2012 but got delayed.
Playstation All Stars was ight.

DMR

Killa
Daps
For me none of the launch exclusives on both sides are worth drooling over, I'm just waiting for Watch Dogs :ahh:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'll be 100% honest. None of the exclusives are tempting enough to me to cop either at launch :yeshrug:

I should add, I still have a ton of 2013 titles to play. This year has made it tough to keep up on games thanks to a new job and a kiddo.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
*Looks up at thread title*

Well, it seems like not a single 3cept was willing to take the Pepsi Challenge :whew:
5pgs deep, not a single poster had the guts to name a game :laff:
Stop with the semantics all of you know good and well all those studios will be producing games for the PS4.

I'm not sure why y'all even bother to push this games argument when its a losing battle for the Xbox side of things. Sony has come with the heat every generation to act like that won't be replicated this generation is asinine.
You mean like how PS2 had much more heat, but most of that didn't register on PS3?
Think about it, literally 90% of PS2 HITS were MISSES on PS3. And the actual PS3 hits were games that where made to combat Xbox 360 games. Maybe you didn't realize that. You probably didn't realize Xbox has its own case of hits from XB to XB360 that will be coming to XB1, but those don't count in your biased mind :manny:
considering M$ quit on the 360 like 2 yrs ago, i expect they have a lot of shyt hidden in the vault as well
I was an xbox owner, they didn't quit on me. We all moved on to a new gen, then sony fans who didn't have any games for PS3 would scream "They abandoned xbox owners :sadbron: like if you are this humanatarian n shyt :sitdown: you just repeating dumbass fanboy internet logic. STFU, I am angered by your stupidity
When the Wii was selling, I never heard you fanboys talk about how nintendo abandoned the Gamecube which it did Then it abandoned the Wii, and while its paying for it now. Only myself said that would happen
Just me. Entire forum was saying otherwise. I know the arguments you guys make up, stop that my nikka :stop:
Both consoles potential first year are equal IMO.
I can prove that your lying. You keep posting in my thread, but you have failed to take the Pepsi challenge bruh
So that means your lying. Simply name the game, I'll break it down and bring it to shame :win:
I hear you, but now I gotta see if you lying or telling the truth. What is your PSN gamertag, I want to see for myself if you played KZ2 and 3. If both games has under 20% completed, then you are not even a fan of KZ
But thats ok, literally everyone on this forum didn't play it either. Or Uncharted 3. And the last of us? Talked about, but who plays that shyt today? Nobody? Did yall get tired of the rampart cheating that goes on non stop? Of course you did. So now back to this threads topic. Infamous was a game that never did well, most didn't like it. Killzone, oh Killzone. What did IGN have to say about it most recently?
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Massively disappointing. For a game that is so close to release, Shadow Fall needs an awful lot of work needed if it’s going to challenge the big boys of the FPS world. Its gameplay is slow, sluggish and unresponsive, and its map design is hardly fantastic. Killzone is certainly a very pretty game though, and its slick transition between game modes midway through multiplayer matches is a nice touch too. It's a thoroughly underwhelming affair though, and is shaping up to be perhaps the biggest flop in the PS4's launch window. :banderas:
Now if I was someone who blindly payed attention, I'd think Killzone SF was gonna be a killer game as well
But the people who played it have been saying how its not good ever since E3?
You wanna start paying attention now or do you wanna keep doing this to yourself :hula:
Uncharted is overrated :dwillhuh: you played any Uncharted nikka? :aicmon:
Uncharted 3 nobody on this entire forum outside of myself and fatboi1 was on it. I was begging people to join us. Mr.Somemowgli talked about how he was busy with AC3 :bryan: Everyone else gave an excuse.
I was shocked. Then the whole lying about how many copies was sold thing happened, naughtydawg/sony LIED ABOUT HOW MANY COPIES OF A GAME THEY SOLD TO SAVE EMBARRASSMENT
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/61185962
^^^ We talked about it here, and it was talked about on neogaf but that seems to be little known ^^^

Now can a single person name a game, and we see if its really good or just a fanboy lie?
I haven't lied once, and have proven how everyone on the sony side has lied to themselves :wow: