Name any PS4 exclusive and I'll prove to you it can't compare to XB1 games

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I like how ps4 is going to have all these games coming out that haven't been announced and in the meantime xbox is not gonna have any.

Are you attempting to say Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, and Media Molecule won't be developing a game this generation. And I only threw those in because he threw in "new IP from insomniac"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You'd think it wouldn't be so hard for the fanboy to just simply name a game on PS4 :laff:
Just name one, we'll discuss it like MEN. But I see too many posters afraid to even speak up
why not just buy all the consoles and have everything?
Some of us will, but you'd be a fool to just spend $1500 on gaming this fall just "because"
For me, the PS4 is offering literally NOTHING. KZ I hate, Knack looks boring, DriveClub is ass
So buy a PS4 just to say you got one? Go right ahead :heh:
Yo Court, that Ryse actually looks dope as fukk. What game on ps4 is comparable. Without being a total fanboy about it?
This thread is more for PS-Fans to name a PS4 game they think looks better. Then we'll discuss it and show actual gameplay of both games. RYSE, no game looks as good. That been said since E3
Then the fanboy tried to straight up lie and talk about how terrible it looked :what:
Would say how the gameplay in Knack looked better. I have proven they are blatantly lying because they are jealous :wow:
Its weird, but I'm not lying. This is going on all over the internet. And there reactions is the proof if you wasn't sure. Nobody has taken the Pepsi challenge. If they did, there favorite game would get destroyed :blessed:
I fixed your ps4 list for you.
That was a nice fix of "santa monica game" :laff: I know you was joking, but that was funny :russ:
Can't wait til Gears of War Next gen drops :whew:
Man shut up with that we shall see shyt.
We can see right now, we don't have to wait. Or did you think the games have not been shown off yet?
That people haven't been playing already :dwillhuh:
The influx of these nowhere type of threads really make the mods look lazy.
The influx of you butthurt fakkits is crazy, name a game or continue to cry out like a lame :umad:
The fact you take offense because somebody makes a thread period is SUSPECT
But the fact you take offense because I'm asking fans of sony to name a game and I can prove its inferior to an xbox game?

Thats great thread making there, it then makes people pay attention. Instead of blindly saying "Yea, my console of choice can do no wrooooong!!!!"
Like, I'm putting myself on the line here too. Maybe there is a PS4 game that XB1 can't fukk with
Then I'd look stupid, and this thread would be dumb at that point. But right now all I see is a bunch of crying and dodging. So thats why your sounding like such a bytch nikka right now :uFURIOUS!!!:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you attempting to say Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, and Media Molecule won't be developing a game this generation. And I only threw those in because he threw in "new IP from insomniac"

Yes I believe they will have a game developed in the next 10 years. I can't prove that. I'll wait for them to announce it though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't even know why I'm getting a Xbox one at launch all I'm really gonna be playing on it is call of duty :dead:

Launch lineup is :flabbynsick: to me

They have more games but none really impress me (except project spark :shaq:)

Just my opinion though, I don't give a flying fukk who agrees or disagrees

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sunset Overdrive isn't "new IP from insomniac" its an announced game that comes out in 2014
Your naming games that haven't been announced, wont be out in 2014. And your playing dumb
Looking pathetic. How the fukk can the games you named be included in this thread? Did you see the threads title? Ok, :sitdown:
th

And I heard you 3cepts really wanted this game too :patrice:

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/1...ne-exclusive-and-no-petition-will-change-that
http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/1...ne-exclusive-and-no-petition-will-change-that

Damn, Insomniac was like "fukk your petetion nikka, this XB1 Exclusive and you just gonna have to drool over this and Titanfall next year :umad:"

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nikkas acting like Naughty Gawd didn't create a new team... and now has at least two different teams working for the next gen.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't even know why I'm getting a Xbox one at launch all I'm really gonna be playing on it is call of duty :dead:

Launch lineup is :flabbynsick: to me

They have more games but none really impress me (except project spark :shaq:)

Just my opinion though, I don't give a flying fukk who agrees or disagrees
The issue with your "opinion" is its identical to King Suns, to Rekkaprydes, to Black Jesus, to Jax
You can't all have the exact same opinion on everything. So you don't actually have an opinion
You share a fanboy opinion because your too dumb to form one on your own. Get mad at the messenger :umad:
Nikkas acting like Naughty Gawd didn't create a new team... and now has at least two different teams working for the next gen.
Ok, name this game they are working on. And when is it coming out?
If you can't answer either, why are you talking about it?
Every company is "working on games" that they haven't announced. Does that make the PS4 worth your money today? No
Does it have anything to do with this thread? No. I hear steambox will comeout too someday
I bet you Nintendo will come out with another system soon. So fukk PS4/XB1 because of that
I mean, look at there pedigree. They made Mario, better catalog of hits over the years.
I'm gonna talk about that so you don't talk about RYSE :sadbron:

Can you stop acting like a butthurt fakkit now bruh :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The new IP from insomniac has already been announced and shown off. Those titles you named have not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn. And fable legends hasn't even been mentioned in this thread yet:wow:

Xbox one is where the games are at. Ps4 is where the fanboys are and they are : Ufurious:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Stop with the semantics all of you know good and well all those studios will be producing games for the PS4.

I'm not sure why y'all even bother to push this games argument when its a losing battle for the Xbox side of things. Sony has come with the heat every generation to act like that won't be replicated this generation is asinine.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how ps4 is going to have all these games coming out that haven't been announced and in the meantime xbox is not gonna have any.
considering M$ quit on the 360 like 2 yrs ago, i expect they have a lot of shyt hidden in the vault as well

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
considering M$ quit on the 360 like 2 yrs ago, i expect they have a lot of shyt hidden in the vault as well

That's a lie y'all tell to make yourself feel better, but in reality the only reason ps3 had such a good lineup this year is because there was absolutely no good ps3 exclusives in 2012. All the good games coming out now were supposed to come out in 2012 but got delayed.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stop with the semantics all of you know good and well all those studios will be producing games for the PS4.
As are studios making games for Xbox that we don't know about.

I'm not sure why y'all even bother to push this games argument when its a losing battle for the Xbox side of things. Sony has come with the heat every generation to act like that won't be replicated this generation is asinine.
Xbox has come with "the heat" as well. Xbox one has "the heat" for the first year of the consoles life. Ps4 will have "the heat" maybe in 2015

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
As are studios making games for Xbox that we don't know about.

Xbox has come with "the heat" as well. Xbox one has "the heat" for the first year of the consoles life. Ps4 will have "the heat" maybe in 2015

Both consoles potential first year are equal IMO.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uncharted is overrated in my opinion. But it does well. You are out of your mind if you think that they can just churn out last of us games. Game is all story.