Name any PS4 exclusive and I'll prove to you it can't compare to XB1 games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Xbox launch line up punishes the ps4 lineup.

I hope no ones buying a ps4 at launch for the games...
That's the reality of it.

I can understand if dudes want to stick with Sony because they are fans of their previous games. But when those same dudes try to pretend like the games ps4 has to offer are somehow better or more enticing than the games X1 has to offer, they just make themselves look like blind fanboys. There is no way in hell you can look at the launch window lineups of the systems and pick ps4 over X1

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the reality of it.

I can understand if dudes want to stick with Sony because they are fans of their previous games. But when those same dudes try to pretend like the games ps4 has to offer are somehow better or more enticing than the games X1 has to offer, they just make themselves look like blind fanboys. There is no way in hell you can look at the launch window lineups of the systems and pick ps4 over X1
lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Laughing your ass off cause its true?

As a gamer there is no way in hell you could look at.

Forza, Ryse,Dr3,Killer instinct,TitanFall,Halo,New insomniac IP,quantum break,project spark,

Vs.

Killzone, knack, driveclub, the order, deep down, and a couple of year old PC FTP titles.

And say

I'm going with ps4:obama:

Unless you are just planning on staying loyal to your console of choice. And that's fine, but quit acting like the announced games on ps4 are better than the ones on X1. It's just not true.

And that's without even talking about the features you get beyond games:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laughing your ass off cause its true?

As a gamer there is no way in hell you could look at.

Forza, Ryse,Dr3,Killer instinct,TitanFall,Halo,New insomniac IP,quantum break,project spark,

Vs.

Killzone, knack, driveclub, the order, deep down, and a couple of year old PC FTP titles.

And say

I'm going with ps4:obama:

Unless you are just planning on staying loyal to your console of choice. And that's fine, but quit acting like the announced games on ps4 are better than the ones on X1. It's just not true.

And that's without even talking about the features you get beyond games:wow:
lol w/e it's too early for this discussion.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
ryyoqu54.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give you an example. Its come to my attention that some gamers are confused as to what system has the better launch titles. And a bunch of slander has been tossed around, mostly towards Xbox One titles by sony stans. So I say why talk about it when we can See about it :blessed:

The opponents are..

PS4

Knack
Killzone SF
DriveClub

XB1
Below
Crimson Dragon
D4
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct
RYSE: Son of Rome
Zumba Fitness: World PartyPeggle 2
Powerstar Golf

Now, there are a few games on both consoles I left out on accident. But if there were major games you'd instantly be able to name them. So they games nobody gives a shyt about really, or there isn't enough info for anyone to give a shyt. So Don't get angry like a child. Speak up and it'll be added if its really worthy.
So I'll give an example, and then I'll see if anyone would like to discuss the topic at hand :manny:
So first up we discuss the game Knack. Here's the gameplay

15mins worth, so there is nothing for you to be unsure about. Its all there. What do you think, does it look great? Spectacular? A must have for children and adults alike? Mark Cerny can do no wrong, another AAA blockbuster on his hands? You decide, but make an informed opinion, not a fanboy enthused one :birdman:

Here's RYSE. Tell me which game you would rather have at launch, at end, in the middle, at any point and time. Cuz I feel the fanboys have been going extra hard to make you think a great game is a bad one :wow:

If anyone feels that Knack looks more interesting in any way, shape, form. This is the thread for you to be heard. Prove it here, and you can prove it anywhere really. I am already well aware that this revelation will make some posters experience anal bleeding :huhldup:

why not just buy all the consoles and have everything?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'll give you an example. Its come to my attention that some gamers are confused as to what system has the better launch titles. And a bunch of slander has been tossed around, mostly towards Xbox One titles by sony stans. So I say why talk about it when we can See about it :blessed:

The opponents are..

PS4

Knack
Killzone SF
DriveClub

XB1
Below
Crimson Dragon
D4
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct
RYSE: Son of Rome
Zumba Fitness: World PartyPeggle 2
Powerstar Golf

Now, there are a few games on both consoles I left out on accident. But if there were major games you'd instantly be able to name them. So they games nobody gives a shyt about really, or there isn't enough info for anyone to give a shyt. So Don't get angry like a child. Speak up and it'll be added if its really worthy.
So I'll give an example, and then I'll see if anyone would like to discuss the topic at hand :manny:
So first up we discuss the game Knack. Here's the gameplay

15mins worth, so there is nothing for you to be unsure about. Its all there. What do you think, does it look great? Spectacular? A must have for children and adults alike? Mark Cerny can do no wrong, another AAA blockbuster on his hands? You decide, but make an informed opinion, not a fanboy enthused one :birdman:

Here's RYSE. Tell me which game you would rather have at launch, at end, in the middle, at any point and time. Cuz I feel the fanboys have been going extra hard to make you think a great game is a bad one :wow:

If anyone feels that Knack looks more interesting in any way, shape, form. This is the thread for you to be heard. Prove it here, and you can prove it anywhere really. I am already well aware that this revelation will make some posters experience anal bleeding :huhldup:

Yo Court, that Ryse actually looks dope as fukk. What game on ps4 is comparable. Without being a total fanboy about it?