Name a Woman Finer Than Halle Berry

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
giphy.gif

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
I need details, breh

There was a rumor that the feud between Jim Jackson & Jason Kidd of the 1996 Dallas Mavericks stemmed from them fighting over who go to date her. Both players have adamantly denied that's what happened though. Both of them eventually were traded away by the Mavs.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
There was a rumor that the feud between Jim Jackson & Jason Kidd of the 1996 Dallas Mavericks stemmed from them fighting over who go to date her. Both players have adamantly denied that's what happened though. Both of them eventually were traded away by the Mavs.

:ohhh: I don't doubt it.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I was thinking about this recently (not Halle). I don't think there's anyone that men can 100 % agree is "the one". I think part of it has something to do with (a lot of) black men/celebrities (you rarely see celeb BM praise BW) wanting other races (more openly) as well as black women not representing black men/the black family (and also wanting others). BW have to be submissive to the BM but they're just not anymore (we have egos). I think both sides have truly hurt each other (i really blame the media and how they let the worst people speak on our issues) and I honestly don't see much changing anytime soon (in how the black family is shown through entertainment).

Beyonce and Nicki Minaj are probably the ones that get talked about the most but they're more pop culture than black culture. Men want Instagram women now too but I must admit, when i first saw
Simone-Missick.jpg
I was:feedme::whew:.
She's so pretty; looks like she could be Nicole Beharie's sister.
pogz889.jpg

Daps
The answer is no and she never was.

One of the most overated chicks or all time.:stopitslime:

Meagan good>>>>>Halle berry

Real talk:yeshrug: