Name a Woman Finer Than Halle Berry

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halle ain't black she is bi racial you can't be a GOAT black women and come from a white man's sac or come out of a white women it has to be black for both

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Aaliyah is GOAT

2enb3ua.jpg

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Halle has always been "meh" to me. Her acting isn't anything to write home about and she has too much relationship baggage.

She's not even black, she's biracial. As much as ya'll despise IR relationships, here you are claiming a biracial woman who has two kids by white men, with a history of demonizing black men. I guess "bedwench" behavior only applies to women darker than a paper bag. :mjpls:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The GOAT is and always WILL be Pam Grier:ufdup:

pam was until halle came along. pam was the best of the best but honestly once halle came on the scene, she changed that
pam in her prime could go toe to toe with halle except for face wise. halle got her beat when it comes to their faces and that says a lot because pam was bad
halle wins! :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Coli be on some twilight zone level fukkery.

Not only is Halle Berry not black
She's apparently not fine either :laff:

right? now all of sudden she ain't black
we all know she mixed but she always identified herself as a black woman and we (the black community) always have seen her as a black woman too
some nikkas on the coli be on some other shyt these days :russ:

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
My vote would be Toni Braxton. Didn't she break up an NBA team back in the day? LOL