Name a Woman Finer Than Halle Berry

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Beyoncé or Regina Hall lol. I'm surprised no one bought up Rihanna's funny looking ass.

Yeah she's one of the GOAT when it comes to Black women's beauty. Right up there with Meagan Good, Ashanti and of course Michelle Thomas

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about this recently (not Halle). I don't think there's anyone that men can 100 % agree is "the one". I think part of it has something to do with (a lot of) black men/celebrities (you rarely see celeb BM praise BW) wanting other races (more openly) as well as black women not representing black men/the black family (and also wanting others). BW have to be submissive to the BM but they're just not anymore (we have egos). I think both sides have truly hurt each other (i really blame the media and how they let the worst people speak on our issues) and I honestly don't see much changing anytime soon (in how the black family is shown through entertainment).

Beyonce and Nicki Minaj are probably the ones that get talked about the most but they're more pop culture than black culture. Men want Instagram women now too but I must admit, when i first saw
Simone-Missick.jpg
I was:feedme::whew:. I also thought
michonne.jpg
was :ohlawd: but because I'm petty, I've given up on her.