Name a game you’re pretty sure no one else on The Coli has played

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
there's this racing game i had for the ps2 .. i called it a GT clone but it was nice but semi kiddish... can't remember the name for shyt

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
220px-Abe%27s_Oddysee_Cover.jpg
images

SKITCHIN' = Road Rash with skates plus the ability to do tricks and hitch rides on the back of cars
I loved this game when I as like 8, 9, 10. Probably more than Road Rash

hqdefault.jpg

250px-General_Chaos_cover.jpg
General-Chaos-6.jpg

Needed more levels but I rented this shyt about 5 times straight from BlockBuster as a kid, It would be perfect as an android game in this era because it was so addictive

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
aAVLOLd_700b.jpg

Use to play this Point and Click game ion The Romp.com called Jake's Booty Callin the 11th grade. I didnt expect to like shyt like this but I got hooked. ITs like the liesure suit larry shyt somebody mentioned.

31 episodes. I think you can download them still if you can find them

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
220px-Abe%27s_Oddysee_Cover.jpg
images

SKITCHIN' = Road Rash with skates plus the ability to do tricks and hitch rides on the back of cars
I loved this game when I as like 8, 9, 10. Probably more than Road Rash

hqdefault.jpg

General-Chaos-6.jpg

Needed more levels but I rented this shyt about 5 times straight from BlockBuster as a kid, It would be perfect as an android game in this era because it was so addictive
that flamethrower was OD

hqdefault.jpg

this shyt was HEAT

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
latest

this was the prototype for the Resident Evil series I don't care what anybody says. I personally never heard anyone say it but the fixed cameras, the tank controls, the haunted mansion, the saving feature, and the supernatural monsters were first experienced by me through this game. Resident Evil was the souped up console version of this game but this one had a Lovecraft spin on it which made it different.

alone-2.jpg

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
General-Chaos-6.jpg

This was low-key the reason why I begged my mom for a Genesis back in the day, and for years I could never remember the name of this damn game :russ: