Name a city with a better skyline than Sao Paulo. I'll wait.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lol at chicago being the goat in america:mjlol:

NYC' only competition is china in the skyscraper regard

but no city in the world combines iconic with architecture and cluster on NYC's level

Soon cities will be competing with Downtown Brooklyn and long island city. Both are the future of the new york skyline

Chicago is nice and one of the best looking cities in the U.S. hands down

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nycs skyline is a growing entity, unlike Chicago's foreseeably stagnant one

The empire state building is no longer top dog in midtown. Nyc is building more modern marvels than Chicago, what Nyc is doing, construction-wise, is more interesting than chicago

downtown and midtown offer more angles and scapes than Chicago. Nyc has more iconic buildings than chicago.NYC has more supertalls than chicago

downtown Brooklyn and long island city is even more interesting than Chicago right now

Chicago has a neater profile, that's about it.We off that and so is the rest of the world :camby:

Modern Marvels are TRASH. No history, poor taste, no cultural aspect. The best looking cities have old fashioned architecture.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
San_Diego_3A5RGcc.0ec3cdf0.fill-1800x1200.jpg

For mid-size beta or gamma cities, I feel like San Diego also punches above its weight
They have a height restriction because their airport is right next to its downtown

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hong Kong hands down because of the sheer density, water, and mountains.

I've always like Chicago over nyc in terms of the look of the skyline. Vancouver is really nice, Moscow has some nice buildings, Frankfurt is decent for Europe, Paris is decent in their business district, London is unique because there are new buildings and buildings that are a thousand year old, dubai is the most overrated one to me because it looks impressive but you go in person and all the buildings are very far away even on the same block so if you're used to density it's odd.