N64: Name a Next Gen that I ain't Influenced

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
actually i repped the 64 during the time

:shake:

But I was reading the last page and u kept saying the PSX had all this influence and shyt...well go ahead, name them.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So people really think Goldeneye/Perfect Dark had anything to do with Duty? What about that whole generation gap with Halo?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:shake:

But I was reading the last page and u kept saying the PSX had all this influence and shyt...well go ahead, name them.

metal gear solid
final fantasy 7 8 9
gran turismo
Syphon Filter
metal of honor
Grandia
silent hill
resident evil
tekken
Vagrant Story
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
tenchu
sf alpha 3
driver
tomb raider 2

now these are just games that i had that were great to classic, if i didnt play it i didnt name it

im not posting another list cause thats not the point i was trying to make

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
For those who disagree with the OP, answer this question:

how many of ya'll consistently played game systems from the NES forward? from reading some of the posts it seems some ppl started with the n64 and i can see how ya would stand where ya do but if you came up in the era before n64 then the impact would be more obvious.

the shyt that held back the n64 was the expensive prices of the games. cartridges were relatively expensive compared to the cd's. i remember the games being 59.99 on those tickets at toys-r-us ypu had to pull off the folder on a wall and take to a window ( if any of ya'll remember that)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
For those who disagree with the OP, answer this question:

how many of ya'll consistently played game systems from the NES forward? from reading some of the posts it seems some ppl started with the n64 and i can see how ya would stand where ya do but if you came up in the era before n64 then the impact would be more obvious.

the shyt that held back the n64 was the expensive prices of the games. cartridges were relatively expensive compared to the cd's. i remember the games being 59.99 on those tickets at toys-r-us ypu had to pull off the folder on a wall and take to a window ( if any of ya'll remember that)

the snes is my favorite system of all time, i still play it to this day, n64 had an impact on 3d games no doubt, but in terms of inspiration, the psx led the way

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I miss my N64

Hoping Nintendo comes thru with the classic edition next year :lupe: