N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I can't say RIP to Otto as he went to the most MILITANT country in the known world and tried to pull some bullshyt.

As a white man he should have known better but that is the hubris white men have. They think they can go to any country, be white, think their whiteness will carry them out of any situation, commit crimes, act foolish despite the culture in that country they are in.

I don't have that luxury at all...anywhere I go..even outside my own house I don't have that luxury. Neither does anyone on this board that is black....:snoop:

He went there on some white man basic bullshyt and got dealt with....ACCORDINGLY. :ufdup:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I can't say RIP to Otto as he went to the most MILITANT country in the known world and tried to pull some bullshyt.

As a white man he should have known better but that is the hubris white men have. They think they can go to any country, be white, think their whiteness will carry them out of any situation, commit crimes, act foolish despite the culture in that country they are in.

I don't have that luxury at all...anywhere I go..even outside my own house I don't have that luxury. Neither does anyone on this board that is black....:snoop:

He went there on some white man basic bullshyt and got dealt with....ACCORDINGLY. :ufdup:
You're white? :dwillhuh: