N/A

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.

realize you don't hate all women

you just hate some things a lot of women do.

and not all women do those things.

you don't hate the women, you just hate those things.

therefore, you don't hate women.

Well, that's how I see it. I been through the emotional meat grinder with women, from my mom to all my exes to the dumb broads I've worked with.

But not all women are like them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.
Start excercising. You sound like a slob

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
First..
Fix yourself..
You are attracting a certain type of woman for a reason..
Second..
Stop relying on women to bring you happiness or whatever it is you are seeking to fill that void of hurt from your past...
Third..
Every man on this planet has taken L’s..
Don’t beat yourself up forever..
Give yourself at least two days of feeling bad and then get out there and do constructive work..
I went through a similar situation during college until about 25-26...
I was doing dirt and being triflin because of my ex fiancé..
She hurt me something terrible, so I used that shroud of darkness as a shield and did “get them before they get me”..
I vividly remember the day after smashing a random chick from the bar that I was lost and out here holding on to hurt..
Went and got some help, stopped dating for years and got my life straight..
Now I’m in the most healthy relationship I’ve ever been in and found a genuine person..
I get things can change but I live in the moment...
I also learn to let go of trying to control shyt, people and events...
Life is peaks and valleys and learning to go with the flow, reinvent yourself and learning..

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps

Embrace it, bytches ain't shyt

Every true player knows this

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate is not healthy OP. You have women as relatives.

If I lived stateside I think expecting anything from a woman romatically is a bad decision.

Change your expectations and take your emotions out of it and you won't be disappointed and you'll make better decisions.