Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When have you ever seen an nfl organization rush to defend the opposing teams player after their own player have already been suspended indefinitely and punished harshly? but its a white qb different rules and standard, this is all about race and anyone that thinks its not is kidding himself.

And this is the fact people want to stay away from saying it’s race but that’s exactly what it is...They even tried to paint this 6’5 230+ pound pro football player as a weak child compared to the mean dirty defensive player and that the defensive player should of turned the other cheek.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now you mad and need to see my paystubs. I don’t need to see yours you said what you said and I believe you wouldn’t lie. I know you used to big timing them broke nikkas you doing better than but there is always someone doing better my dude. That goes for me too so again how stupid are you?
Of course someone is doing better. Just not your dumb ass. Breh said he made apps. Lawrence from Insecure ass nikka :dead:

Remember what caused this. All I wanted was for you to elaborate.

Them taxes though :sadcam:

Daps
And this is the fact people want to stay away from saying it’s race but that’s exactly what it is...They even tried to paint this 6’5 230+ pound pro football player as a weak child compared to the mean dirty defensive player and that the defensive player should of turned the other cheek.
People need to remember this people dont only have power in the cte league they are judges and jurors that destroy black peoples lifes everyday to protect whites, no stone will be left unturned to rail road us to protect their kind and you best believe come election day they will line up for hours waiting to re elect trump. Rudolph is the embodiment of all they love, white, MAGA and qb thats the trifecta in the nfl for privilege and power

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Garrett should get 10 games (the rest of this season and pre-season games next year)
Rudolph should get 4 games
Pouncey should get 2 games

Everyone else involved a fine and warning. These punishments would be fair IMO. :yeshrug:

NFL doesn't look good for this, especially with black players always getting harsh punishments compared to their white counterparts. :mjpls: