Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People are crying about Rudolph but I'm gonna be honest. He was clearly the shyt starter but Garrett is the one that crossed the line. :manny:

It's no different than the Normal/Odell beef a few years a go. Norman was a hoe, but Odell is the one that went too far.
nikka how stupid are you?

Daps
This is so unfair and unjust it would be comical if it wasn't so vile, the white QB who started the fight by attempting to remove his helmet and begun the altercation gets unscathed with no punishment but the black dude gets banned indefinitely? This cacs will never let up on black people not even once they stick together when it comes to defending their white players. If his name was deshaun they wouldn't give a damn about this altercation, this are the people that always blame black people for police violence, he should not have resisted, should have hand his hands up, they say anything to excuse us being brutally injured/murdered but protect their own with all their might and power.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Myles did that so hopefully, you wouldn't have to go thru that:yeshrug::ehh::

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
damn that was quick

thought the NFL would take a couple of days on there decision - figured like sat afternoon

:yeshrug:
guess because.....
its not just a sport story ; its a national story

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
SAS is worried about how Myles Garrett's actions will make us look in front of cacs, but he's not worried about how all this c00nin makes him and the rest look in front of black folks:francis:

I'm not even black and I know what SAS is doing is the most foolish shyt ever.

Do you know how this makes us look yadda yadda.... THEY HATE YOUR ASS ANYWAY!!!! THIS ISNT GOING MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE SLIGHTEST

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
source.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt reminds me when legarrette blount punched that white boy in college for talking shyt.

fukk mason he deserved that shyt just like the dude deserved getting punched for talking shyt to legarrette blount.

Also are we really surprised that the NFL sided with the white QB?

shyt I been done with this league for the last 4 years (ain't watched a game or bought any of their merchandise). Same old shyt when it comes to white QBs and white coaches....just a different day.

Last edited: