Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
People need to remember this people dont only have power in the cte league they are judges and jurors that destroy black peoples lifes everyday to protect whites, no stone will be left unturned to rail road us to protect their kind and you best believe come election day they will line up for hours waiting to re elect trump. Rudolph is the embodiment of all they love, white, MAGA and qb thats the trifecta in the nfl for privilege and power
You bum eurocac agent shut up already

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Belichek going to be talkative in his next press conference. “Oh I’d definitely cut a player like that”. :beli:....:lolbron:

Browns the only team dumb enough to let Beli get in their ear....

"you can't have a cancer like that around the team, cut him and show the rest of the league that you have a classy org!!!"

12:01 - Garrett released
12:02 - Garrett signed by the Patriots

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Browns the only team dumb enough to let Beli get in their ear....

"you can't have a cancer like that around the team, cut him and show the rest of the league that you have a classy org!!!"

12:01 - Garrett released
12:02 - Garrett signed by the Patriots
12:03 - Kraft pretends to consult his wife before signing him.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
fukk off you piece of shyt, im black and im proud of it. Stupid fukking c00n caping for this disgusting cac
source.gif

Most obvious troll in a long time. Your stockpile of bushed racebait threads and abysmal rep is a clear indication of your pinkness. Maybe a bronze-ish middle-eastern coating at best

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of course someone is doing better. Just not your dumb ass. Breh said he made apps. Lawrence from Insecure ass nikka :dead:

Remember what caused this. All I wanted was for you to elaborate.

Them taxes though :sadcam:
You don’t want me to be doing better because you’re stupid. I don’t have paystubs on deck inferior nikka. I’m glad you came from your shyt beginnings to making some money but not impressed. You saying I’m not doing better than you doesn’t change the fact I am. If not believing it makes you feel better Cool. Your bytch see my life compared to yours she sucking dikk off top but keep ducking how dumb you are