Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I like how willie mcginest didn’t let Rudolph get away without blame .

He said the whole thing started because mason was pulling Myles helmet off .

Myles took it to another level which was wrong but mason started it all .
Willie must be watching a different play:

Garrett bent mason over. Look at his leg and then pushed him into the turf.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
wtf are you talking about the game was over wtf you still throwing slant passes for thats how you get a fukking WR killed. they wasnt even on their side of the field. He didnt throw a hail mary the game was over you take the fukking knee and avoid injury
He ran the play that was called. Why arent you bashing tomlin or the oc?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Sports Media acting like this this is the worst thing to ever happen in the NFL. Everyone conveniently ignores that Mason Rudolph tried to take Garrett’s helmet off first. Of course Stephen A is the loudest voice saying Garrett needs to be suspended for the rest of the year. Cool, but Rudolph should be punished too.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Guaranteed he getting the rest of the yr - atleast.. The nfl already got the CTE cloud over it's head. And you struck a dude in his head with a helmet? This not gon go well for Garrett

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Willie,David Care and James Jones kept it real

:martin:Myles Garrett has already been fined multiple times for his play. He's getting more than a few games. Hit on Rudolph looks similar to the one on Siemian wrt to how their legs looked.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Guaranteed he getting the rest of the yr - atleast.. The nfl already got the CTE cloud over it's head. And you struck a dude in his head with a helmet? This not gon go well for Garrett
Not to mention MR just came back from a concussion. Play should've ended with unsportsmanlike penalties on both guys.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Steve Smith Sr. sayin Rudolph could have gotten paralyzed if he had been hit in the right spot of the head lol
And.. you think thats not possible? You truly dont think you can paralyze someone from hitting them in the head with a helmet? While they have no helmet? Am i in the twilight zone reading these comments

Anyone who thinks he doesnt get a year ban and possibly ban from the NFL is delusional.. talking about 2 game suspension :mjlol: dude year is done and possibly career.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at everyone bashing mayfield when odbjr said pretty much the same thing
I’m happy to see that the team will stick together and you have your brother’s back, but Myles can’t put us in a position like that. He’s a good dude, so I don’t really know what else to say
:sas2:

Vs

don’t think there’s anything in that moment that I can really say to calm him down. The reality is he’s going to get suspended, we don’t know how long, and that hurts our team. We can’t do that. We can’t continue to hurt this team. It’s inexcusable,” Mayfield said:sas1: