Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Baker just spent his press conference shytting on Myles... damn... gon be interesting what the locker room does

He's an idiot.

There are very few players I've actually disliked, but he is absolutely at the top of the list. Hasn't accomplished shyt in the NFL besides being an INT machine.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Steelers are the dirtiest team in the NFL

Based on what?

Did the Steelers continually harbor a player that injured the same player in the exact same way 2 years in a row and then KO a WR in the playoffs on that same team? No that was the Bengals.

Did the Steelers run Bountygate or go hire the guy responsible for that after the fact? No that was NO, Rams, Titans, Browns, and Jets

Did the Steelers have a guy that stomped on other players arms with cleats on? No that was Lions, Dolphins, and Rams

So please give me the evidence you have that surpasses these things :camby:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Ogunjobi is a real one. Baker is a whole bytch for that interview throwing Garrett under the bus

Ogunjobi just said "regardless of what he did we're brothers and I can't let my guy get stomped on.."

He said he wasn't there to hurt them just to get them off Garrett.

Baker is not a leader.. he a bytch
Need to watch the video again, but I only remember him hitting Mason after he stepped back from the scuffle. That didnt really do anything to help Garrett at the moment. Best response in the interview tho. Speaking negatively about a teammate isnt going to go over well in the locker room or (to try) to limit punishment from the nfl

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just watched the whole game pretty much. When the hell did this happen, at the end?
I literally changed the channel at the end and when I turned back it was chaos. shyt was crazy.

Ogunjobi is a real one. Baker is a whole bytch for that interview throwing Garrett under the bus

Ogunjobi just said "regardless of what he did we're brothers and I can't let my guy get stomped on.."

I'm a Browns fan but I agree that I didn't like the way Baker handled this. He admitted that he didn't see the whole thing so just say Myles lost his cool and leave it at that.
He was the only one to come get them off Garrett too.
That's the weird part, Ogunjobi ran in and shoved Rudolph to the ground but then he turned away while they had Myles on the ground. He wasn't one of the Browns players who helped Myles in the moment so that was strange.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

he didn't want smoke with pouncey and the other player who was beating the shyt outta garrett, he pushed rudolph who was looking bewildered and then backed down

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, sounds like a lot of you missed it live and the clips y’all posting are just bits of it to try and paint a picture.

....there’s 8 seconds left in the game and Miles is trying to fukking pile drive Mason. Lands on him and is like fukkin laying on him. Then Mason freaks out and starts grabbing at his helmet.

I know it’s the Coli, so black and white and MAGA and CAC...but Miles was the instigator and swung the dudes helmet at his fukking head and hit him. See you next year with bullshyt brehs and I hate the Steelers.
Shutup cac :scust: