Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
im not sayin at the same time breh...believe me or not like i give a fukk

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would drive 1000 miles..... at 4AM..... just to suck a fart out her butt, brehs :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Maybe she just didn't want to get wifed up by just anybody :yeshrug:

She seems to be really content with her life/situations and not trying to be some nikkas trophy.. aka Cassie.

It definitely appears that she dates regular guys, not industry nikkas by the way she talks about dudes not understanding her lifestyle in the interview (being in the studio 72 hours and not showering:scusthov:.... but it's Mya though :noah::noah::noah:)

And she's well aware that nikkas want her for her looks but looks like she wanted something deeper than that

Larry Johnson the runningback and Desean Jackson had something going with her. She seems to date a lot of b list athletes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Larry Johnson the runningback and Desean Jackson had something going with her. She seems to date a lot of b list athletes
lol, I'm not into her personal life like that. I'm sure she's dated professional athletes, entertainers, etc. Probably went through a phase and eventually got tired of nikkas only wanting her for some ass or her looks

I mean, look at her tho... she's STILL one of the finest women in the game. She probably got hit on all the time back in the day by nikkas she thought had her best interest in mind... and maybe she did her thing too.

But then I think she probably stopped fukking with the people who just wanted to help her for some ass, which is the only logical reason I can see on why she fell so far out the spotlight despite still recording music.

And i'm sure she was also talking about dating regular guys that are not in the entertainment business, but of course, are successful in their own right. Other athletes and entertainers should have some type of understanding of a musicians life

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ all these gossiping dudes with the "I heard this, I heard that"

With Mya, she did mess herself by that cameo in Game's video. But other than that, all the "stories" & "rumors" about her makes it think it was started by insecure dudes that she didn't give play to. We've seen how b!tchmade dudes who get in they feelings act like.

She's still bad as hell & wife material. That curly hair too? Yes lawd

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so I just watched the Blogzilla interview and I got two thoughts:

1. To echo what everyone else has said, Mya = :noahh: ... I just want to rest my head in her lap and those beautiful thighs :banderas:

2. I'm not one to pull the gay card on someone, but that boy Blogzilla has copious amounts of sugar in his tank :wrist:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would most definitely wife Mya, I don't care if she been passed around. As long as there is no video footage, we can get it cracking. She really has aged like wine, but I wonder how she is on a personal level. She too fine to never be wifed up and she in her 30s now. What's the hold up?

lol who that cat on here who said he met her at an arcade when she first came out and 10 seconds after meeting her they kissed? :laff:
Every good looking female has been passed around. Anyone who denies that is a simping fakkit who :cape: