Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
and they tryin to act like im stupid for sayin game and 50 ran thru it:why::why::why:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
How many dimepieces you know like that IRL that's single?

1. She's crazy
2. Her standards are too high
3. Brings nothing besides her looks
4. She's crazy
5. She's crazy
6. She's crazy
6. Been smutted out
7. Incurable std

Pick one :ld:
every broad Is crazy, if not your not hitting it right and u share her 9 times out of 10.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How many dimepieces you know like that IRL that's single?

1. She's crazy
2. Her standards are too high
3. Brings nothing besides her looks
4. She's crazy
5. She's crazy
6. She's crazy
6. Been smutted out
7. Incurable std

Pick one :ld:

I know a lot and none of them have any of these issues.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ciara got wifed up and she let Cam Newton, 50 and Amare all smack in the same year. Mya could easily get wifed up if her standards was low. I take my hat off to her for not settling for a nikka like Future. Ciara stuck with that nikka for life in some capacity just because she can't be alone for more than 2 months. That chic hasn't been single since she blew up and Bow Wow had her.
shyt..look at Rihanna...shorty gettin passed around like crazy and she got mental issues and that don't stop nikkas from tryna wife her..

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Game said she was on some kinda stalker ish shyt when he was dating her.
Beautiful but crazy. A lot of you nikkas say yall would wife her and this and that, but watch when shyt gets real yall gon be :whoa: shyt I dont want none of this. It's all peaches and cream with yo dream girl till shyt really goes down south and that feeling ain't there no more cuz of her behavior

Beauty is nice in a woman(shyt i know i wont speak to a broad or even entertain anything if she ugly) but if she becomes too :whoa: then sadly :to: it gotta be :camby:

So a lot of yall been thinking with yall dikks and not with yall heads, yall cant keep smashing continuously forever, there's gonna be a time when you either gon get bored or just not feeling it and thats when w/e she does is going to make you go :whoa:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And I thought i was the shyt cause that pasty cac Michelle Beadle DM'ed me...Man yall nikkas got me beat :wow:
Woah, what Beadle DM'd u about? I dont find her attractive, but she seem like a straight freak.

You n1ggaz with partial stories :damn:

On topic, I find it interesting Drake hasn't been linked to her. That alone tells me something is up with her.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would most definitely wife Mya, I don't care if she been passed around. As long as there is no video footage, we can get it cracking. She really has aged like wine, but I wonder how she is on a personal level. She too fine to never be wifed up and she in her 30s now. What's the hold up?

lol who that cat on here who said he met her at an arcade when she first came out and 10 seconds after meeting her they kissed? :laff:
:dead: