Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Good point , bish n1gga :leon:

Maybe Mya's resume is even more tarnished than that slore :ohhh: But even Superhead finds simps, so who knows whats going on with Mya :ld:
Too many fakkits that are like you. Front like they like women but she finds doo doo stains in the front of their draws when she does the laundry.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe she just didn't want to get wifed up by just anybody :yeshrug:

She seems to be really content with her life/situations and not trying to be some nikkas trophy.. aka Cassie.

It definitely appears that she dates regular guys, not industry nikkas by the way she talks about dudes not understanding her lifestyle in the interview (being in the studio 72 hours and not showering:scusthov:.... but it's Mya though :noah::noah::noah:)

And she's well aware that nikkas want her for her looks but looks like she wanted something deeper than that

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

She seems to be really content with her life/situations and not trying to be some nikkas trophy.. aka Cassie.

It definitely appears that she dates regular guys, not industry nikkas by the way she talks about dudes not understanding her lifestyle in the interview (being in the studio 72 hours and not showering:scusthov:.... but it's Mya though :noah::noah::noah:)

And she's well aware that nikkas want her for her looks but looks like she wanted something deeper than that

exactly :yes:

i couldn't have said this any better :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Ciara got wifed up and she let Cam Newton, 50 and Amare all smack in the same year. Mya could easily get wifed up if her standards was low. I take my hat off to her for not settling for a nikka like Future. Ciara stuck with that nikka for life in some capacity just because she can't be alone for more than 2 months. That chic hasn't been single since she blew up and Bow Wow had her.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bae moms is her twin, except without the fatty, :sadbron:. i aint with her anymore tho so the fukk am i crying for? :gladbron: