Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Dude in that first interview fronting like he likes women when it's obvious to everyone he's sweeter than a Banana Split with everything on it.

LOL!
That fukking lisp was disgusting someone should have choked him out with the quickness
Mya tho..she's gotten better with age gotdamn!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that's the type of shyt if u was to tell nikkas (not saying yall (my nikkas) then they'd run their mouth and let's say she catch wind she might not even let you fukk no more lol

Yeah no bullshyt, if it was something where I know I'm bout to fukk again then I'd be on some James Bond hit about it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh damn, I couldn't fade a dm from her that shyt would play with my emotions I'd be in every hookah spot in Adams Morgan tryna catch her ass. Normally I'm discreet with mine but if I fukked I'd tell the whole Ave, bytch so bad......
full

*dm comes through from Mya*

Me-*kisses baby mama and daughter on the forehead*

*calls baby mama from the d.c jail after shyt didn't go the way I expected it to go after "just pulling it out" on Myas porch after advice from thecoli:shaq:*

Me-"It was Mya,what you want me to do im sorry:damn:?"

*plans my defense for the judge* exhibit A in my upcoming trial:banderas:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What about all the other industry smuts these nikkas be wifin?..matter of fact..these nikkas be wifin straight up whores right out of the strip club..no bread..no nothin..so it's obviously her own choice she isn't married..

Mya is 35 years old....bad as a motherfukka....and single. There's a reason.

No woman alive wants to be closing in on 40 and single. Don't listen to any women who says otherwise :mjlol: Its probably a string of nikkas out in America somewhere that can personally testify to her azz being crazy as hell.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mya is 35 years old....bad as a motherfukka....and single. There's a reason.

No woman alive wants to be closing in on 40 and single. Don't listen to any women who says otherwise :mjlol: Its probably a string of nikkas out in America somewhere that can personally testify to her azz being crazy as hell.
Son..just take a look at the broads being wifed in the industry..even SUPERHEAD got wifed on multiple occasions...and Mya has been engaged n everything...she's been in long term relationships..so it's not like she's been single her whole career...maybe SHES looking for something that she hasn't found yet..that "oh she's crazy" or "oh she's a smut" excuse it's retarded considering the low quality bytches these nikkas be wifing on a daily basis..shyt..LIL KIM is even pregnant right now..Kim Kardashian is a know smut and has a damn sex tape out and one of the biggest entertainers in hip hop seeded her up and married her..and she is KNOWN to get around..mad industry nikkas smashed..wanna know why Mya single?..prolly cause of nikkas who think like u..

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Son..just take a look at the broads being wifed in the industry..even SUPERHEAD got wifed on multiple occasions...and Mya has been engaged n everything...she's been in long term relationships..so it's not like she's been single her whole career...maybe SHES looking for something that she hasn't found yet..that "oh she's crazy" or "oh she's a smut" excuse it's retarded considering the low quality bytches these nikkas be wifing on a daily basis..shyt..LIL KIM is even pregnant right now..Kim Kardashian is a know smut and has a damn sex tape out and one of the biggest entertainers in hip hop seeded her up and married her..and she is KNOWN to get around..mad industry nikkas smashed..wanna know why Mya single?..prolly cause of nikkas who think like u..

Your logic supports my point.

If all them dirty smut ass bytches, as you put it, got wifed up, then why is someone as beautiful and seemingly perfect as Mya walking around single? Kim K was on camera getting dug out but, she still got Kanye West to marry her. Amber Rose got Wiz Khalifa to marry her. So it should be real easy for a dime like Mya to find somebody then, right? Something aint right there. I'm sure those Hollywood cats know something about her that we don't.

I think she's crazy or she's burning.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dudes try so hard in you relationship explanations for these celeb chicks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If all them dirty smut ass bytches, as you put it, got wifed up, then why is someone as beautiful and seemingly perfect as Mya walking around single? Kim K was on camera getting dug out but, she still got Kanye West to marry her. Amber Rose got Wiz Khalifa to marry her. So it should be real easy for a dime like Mya to find somebody then, right? Something aint right there. I'm sure those Hollywood cats know something about her that we don't.

Based on her interviews its very possible she just boring as shyt too:mjlol:.......smuts are usually fun because they spend a lot of time with a lot of different men....Maybe cuz im capin:mjpls:,but she never comes across all that fun,kinda takes herself too serious,apparently likes to be in the studio all the time,if i was her man id be thinkin "in the studio doin what?wasting time while my dikk hard outchea:mjlol:"...she don't even seem to know the right shyt to say to a nikka to not scare him away:heh:..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Based on her interviews its very possible she just boring as shyt too:mjlol:.......smuts are usually fun because they spend a lot of time with a lot of different men....Maybe cuz im capin:mjpls:,but she never comes across all that fun,kinda takes herself too serious,apparently likes to be in the studio all the time,if i was her man id be thinkin "in the studio doin what?wasting time while my dikk hard outchea:mjlol:"...she don't even seem to know the right shyt to say to a nikka to not scare him away:heh:..
Nah son..Mya is a freak..she even says she would have sex in a plane wit her man n shyt...lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

:what: Son..do u know her?..how do u know what she wants?..u don't even know if she's fukkin wit someone right now and she just don't want people in her business...u sound bugged out right now..so it's impossible for her to wanna be single or to have not found the person she wanted to settle down with?..u dudes just make up scenarios in ur head and try to pass them off as truth...ur sittin here arguing with me about some shyt u have no idea about..and has no logic attached to it..

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:what: Son..do u know her?..how do u know what she wants?..u don't even know if she's fukkin wit someone right now and she just don't want people in her business...u sound bugged out right now..so it's impossible for her to wanna be single or to have not found the person she wanted to settle down with?..u dudes just make up scenarios in ur head and try to pass them off as truth...ur sittin here arguing with me about some shyt u have no idea about..and has no logic attached to it..

Aight bruh.......all I'm telling you is, unicorns don't exist. If you meet a 35 year old girl IRL, and she's an absolute dime, and yet she's never been married nor wifed up, it is highly HIGHLY unusual. That means hella nikkas have encountered this goddess for the past 15, 16 odd years but, none of them decided to snatch her up.