Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
She's going to marry a cac

It looks like she wants a brotha that sitting on at least 25 million that is not in the spotlight. Very rare for a black man to be sitting on that without people knowing him because we are usually in the entertainment or sports field when we are. I think she hates nikkkas that are in the spotlight because they are consistently being hounded by women. She seems pro black but I can see her settling for a older rich cac out of desperation :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your logic supports my point.

If all them dirty smut ass bytches, as you put it, got wifed up, then why is someone as beautiful and seemingly perfect as Mya walking around single? Kim K was on camera getting dug out but, she still got Kanye West to marry her. Amber Rose got Wiz Khalifa to marry her. So it should be real easy for a dime like Mya to find somebody then, right? Something aint right there. I'm sure those Hollywood cats know something about her that we don't.

I think she's crazy or she's burning.

maybe she doesn't want to get married or tied down. a lot of guys on the coli have said they don't plan on getting married, including myself. some of us don't see the point. we want to experience diversity and meet new people without having any obligations. she might feel the same. it's not complicated, breh. a lot of people out here think marriage/commitment is overrated and lame.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon

:takedat:Guess i gotta start watching Complex TV then
Ae4qrox.png

Edit:
I thought she was hosting. But still :takedat:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Awwwww man

Best Of Me brings back soooooo many memories :ohlawd:

My favorite vid from her to this date.... and by watching this interview, she kinda came off as a little prudish. She's in the studio with her dad too :lupe:

yeah that was a great single, classic summer time song :ohlawd: